General Category > Role Playing Public Radio Podcast

RPPR is second only to....

(1/3) > >>

Mason:
the D&D podcast in the zune network. god I hate that fucking show. they post once every three weeks and they're only 40 min long.

either way RPPR beat out the Order 66 podcast, Dragons Landing, and D6 generation(mainly a board game podcast that covers RPG sometimes.) we just got one last golem to slay and thats D&D.

Tadanori Oyama:
Is that the official Wizards of the Coast D&D podcast? Cus, they have been less and less interesting to me evr since they fired Dave. I haven't forgiven Wizards for that yet.

clockworkjoe:
<blatant promotion>Yaaaay. We're in the top 10 featured podcasts in the Itunes other games category but we could get in the top 5 with a few more positive reviews and ratings. If you haven't already, get a itunes account and do that. </blatant promotion>

Mason:

--- Quote from: Tadanori Oyama on May 02, 2009, 02:10:10 PM ---Is that the official Wizards of the Coast D&D podcast? Cus, they have been less and less interesting to me evr since they fired Dave. I haven't forgiven Wizards for that yet.

--- End quote ---

yeah its that one. Dave Noonen was pretty chill and knew what he was talking about when it came to D&D.

codered:
Yea when they fired dave I started to look for other podcaste then I found RPPR

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version