General Category > Role Playing Public Radio Podcast

Better Angels Campaign: The Spared and the Spoiled

<< < (18/18)

Mr. Purple:

--- Quote from: Flawless P on July 02, 2014, 03:22:12 PM ---I had a strange half dream. (I was dozing off at my computer last night so I was like half awake.)

Frank Cooper from Accounting was the demon inside a new super villain named The Bureaucrat. He held everyone in a bank hostage, not for money but to force the Bank manager to approve 0% interest home loans for everyone in the bank, even people who weren't there to get loans.

I don't know why he was doing this but apparently playing Payday 2 and listening to No Soul Left Behind are a weird combination.

--- End quote ---

"Surala, what was the plan here again?"

"The loans get approved, all these people buy homes they can't afford for cheap, the property values around those homes drop *just* a little, and then the owners sell before the bottom drops out and then we buy up all the ones for sale and flip entire neighborhoods when the zero-interest people default and get evicted."

"It seems a bit... circuitous."

"One way or another we're gonna flip property through villainy.  The concept works!"

Kamen:
I'm really getting the feeling that if the RPPR crew does another Better Angels campaign it'll be about the evils of the housing market and real estate. Gotta flip these house for a good cause or go to hell!

Kamen:
If I ever get the chance to be player in someone's No Soul campaign, or BA in general really, Gramma Stuffum will be my character!

Also, yes, that is GWAR, under the guise of RAWG, parodying their own music on a kid's cartoon.

RadioactiveBeer:
What I want to see is a fusion Better Angels/Base Raiders campaign, where first they play pre-Ragnarok supervillains gaming the housing market to set up their base and then raiders post-Ragnarok going in to steal their stuff.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version