General Category > Role Playing Public Radio Podcast

What song should I pick for the Ennies submission?

(1/3) > >>

clockworkjoe:
I am submitting RPPR to the Ennies this year and one of the questions they asked was what song should play if you receive an award:

If one or more of our submitted products receives an ENnie, the title of the song to be played at the ceremony is _____ by _____ artist from time _____. An MP3 of the song must be sent separately to entries@ennie-awards.com.

Last time, I had the theme song of The Room play. This year I torn between vaporwave, a song from birdemic, One Punch Man song and others. HELP ME DECIDE

Feel free to make other suggestions. I will add them to the poll if I think they work.

Review Cultist:
You know in your heart of hearts Ross...
(In whisper): "vaporwave"

Thorn:
You're enabling him. 

D6xD6 - Chris:
Gotta vote for One Punch Man song.  Your victory can be to walk up to Ken and Robin, punch them, then walk off.

The Lost Carol:
Ross, this is like choosing between children. No fair. My choice is obviously Duane's song, though. He's the son I'd save out of the fire.

However, my hot take is there's a better VVVAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAPPPPPPPPPPPPOOOORRRWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE song in the song you used for the Duality Post Mortem: Dance of Cats by senpai vaporwave. Dance of Cats would get my vote if added.

http://senpaivaporwave.bandcamp.com/track/d-a-n-c-e-o-f-c-a-t-s-feat-corp

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version