Author Topic: Free RPG Day  (Read 9930 times)

JonHook

• I am worth 100 points in GURPS...ladies
    • View Profile
Free RPG Day
« on: June 05, 2009, 02:57:12 PM »
Is anyone going to Free RPG Day on the 20th?

I need to see if the big store near me is participating or not.
"Isolation on a ship like this can breed heresy in the dark unwashed corners. I won't find evidence of heresy here, will I?" - Festor Sorebol (an Imperial Psyker in Tadanori's Dark Heresy game: House of Dust & Ash)

Tadanori Oyama

• Extreme XP CEO
  • The Full Time GM
    • View Profile
    • Full Time GM
Re: Free RPG Day
« Reply #1 on: June 05, 2009, 03:00:54 PM »
If my store is going it than hell yes.

Maze

• Global Moderator
  • Oregon Trail 13 Superstar
  • Azathoth Janitorial Services
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 05, 2009, 03:14:02 PM »
What's the point spending so much effort and money in international peace-keeping when there's a fucking holiday celebrating and giving out free rocket-propelled grenades>:(

(But I didn't know about it and seriously doubt that many stores around here do)

Murph

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 05, 2009, 03:29:41 PM »
Yep!  I've been tapped to run a game of Paranoia.  I'm excited!

Tadanori Oyama

• Extreme XP CEO
  • The Full Time GM
    • View Profile
    • Full Time GM
« Reply #4 on: June 05, 2009, 04:07:44 PM »
What's the point spending so much effort and money in international peace-keeping when there's a fucking holiday celebrating and giving out free rocket-propelled grenades>:(

(But I didn't know about it and seriously doubt that many stores around here do)

Evidently somebody doesn't like the Bill of Rights! I tell you what, you give everybody these things they think twice 'bout mouthin' off to ye.

clockworkjoe

• BUY MY BOOK
  • Administrator
  • Extreme XP CEO
    • View Profile
    • BUY MY BOOK
« Reply #5 on: June 05, 2009, 04:16:26 PM »

Evidently somebody doesn't like the Bill of Rights! I tell you what, you give everybody these things they think twice 'bout mouthin' off to ye.

he's a dirty canadian so who cares what he thinks

Maze

• Global Moderator
  • Oregon Trail 13 Superstar
  • Azathoth Janitorial Services
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 05, 2009, 04:56:39 PM »
Your mom. Last night. That's who!  ;)

pwvogt

• Zombie Apocalypse Survivor
    • View Profile
    • The Hopeless Gamer
« Reply #7 on: June 11, 2009, 05:03:35 PM »
So what's everyone looking forward to most at free rpg day? I have to say that I'm getting into nWoD stuff recently, so Geist has me kind of excited.
The Hopeless Gamer Blog! http://thehopelessgamer.blogspot.com/ - Come check it out!

Follow me on Twitter: http://twitter.com/Paul_Vogt

Staff Writer for Eye of the Vortex - gaming magazine at the center of all things nerdy/interesting! http://www.eyeofthevortexonline.com/

JonHook

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: June 11, 2009, 05:14:41 PM »
Balls!

I just found out that the shop near me won't be participating on Free RPG Day.   >:(
"Isolation on a ship like this can breed heresy in the dark unwashed corners. I won't find evidence of heresy here, will I?" - Festor Sorebol (an Imperial Psyker in Tadanori's Dark Heresy game: House of Dust & Ash)

JonHook

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: June 15, 2009, 02:54:41 PM »
Ok, since the shop near me is not going to do Free RPG Day, can I put a request out to the masses for two items?

If someone is able to get extras of these items, or don't want these items, I would love to get them if I may.

1. Chessex Commerative Dice 
2. Hollow Earth Expedition adventure by Exile Games Studio

Both of these items are considered "Bronze" level give-aways for the stores, so they should have plenty of each of them.

Can anyone help me with these?

Tadanori Oyama

• Extreme XP CEO
  • The Full Time GM
    • View Profile
    • Full Time GM
« Reply #10 on: June 15, 2009, 02:59:21 PM »
I'll do what I can.

JonHook

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: June 15, 2009, 03:42:31 PM »

Phelanar

• Zombie Apocalypse Survivor
  • Stop nuzzling the instrument of my vengeance
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: June 16, 2009, 01:14:54 AM »
I'm just glad that my FLGS is actually participating this year. Last time it came around, they weren't and I was kind of upset.
A great ninja move is like great jazz. Nobody is aware of it and anyone who saw it live is now dead.