General Category > Role Playing Public Radio Podcast

Why I Love Tom Church

<< < (2/28) > >>

Setherick:
I love Tom Church because we had almost a psychic connection when playing CoC games and often it was an evil psychic connection.

jonnygadfly:
I love Tom Church because:

1) He is a wealth of practical game knowledge. I have absolutely no doubt that my games have improved because of Tom's experience and advice.

2) He is a great Role-player. Listening to the many and varied Actual Plays leaves me with the distinct impression that Tom is exactly my favorite kind of Player; He really gets into his character, and stays in-character, and he is an active player, not content to sit back and let the others come up with the ideas. Tom keeps the game moving forward.

3) He has great taste. Not only in games, but in music (sorry, Ross: Reverend Horton Heat beats techno 7 days a week and twice on Sunday), comedy, and pop culture.

4) He is funny as hell.

Overall, Tom is exactly the kind of guy I'd like to hang out with.

I'd love to hear some actual plays with Tom as GM. How about it, Tom?

KallMeKip:
1) Clever and witty
2) He got my group into mutants and masterminds
3)He's cute  ::)
4)His Ablity to remain Lawful good Even with the rest of the party being Baby eating evil

JonHook:

--- Quote from: KallMeKip on June 29, 2009, 05:52:49 AM ---4)His Ablity to remain Lawful good Even with the rest of the party being Baby eating evil

--- End quote ---

Wait, wait, wait... you mean Tom isn't an evil baby eater? When did this change?

KallMeKip:
Well he can be an evil baby eater but he can also be the paladin with a heart of gold

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version