Author Topic: Running a Monsters and other Childish things reskin  (Read 11152 times)

clockworkjoe

• BUY MY BOOK
  • Administrator
  • Extreme XP CEO
    • View Profile
    • BUY MY BOOK
Re: Running a Monsters and other Childish things reskin
« Reply #15 on: October 05, 2009, 10:36:47 PM »
you split the dice pool of each action then subtract one

Murph

• I am worth 100 points in GURPS...ladies
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: October 06, 2009, 07:09:07 AM »
I was under the impression that multiple actions required that you pick the lower of the two pools, drop a die, and roll once, hoping for two sets.

Murph

• I am worth 100 points in GURPS...ladies
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: October 07, 2009, 10:27:27 PM »
Session one went pretty well. I didn't record it, because two hours were spend on character creation, and we played about 40 minutes, and just did some really basic, tutorial type rolls.

My players are really diverse.  I have a very serious combat type playing a military officer who is emotionally distant except with his dog, who pilots a Ultraman style mecha with wind blast powers, but I also have a zoo keeper, who can talk to animals, and her mecha shoots mechanical kitten sprays that stick and scratch with razor sharp claws.

We also have an archeologist, who is the dean of a community college (that artifact belongs in a community college!), who pilots an elemental themed protecting mecha.  We have a mechanic/pilot piloting a Gundam style mecha with a sword.  We have Ninja Rick, who acts like the cross between the  OCTOGON fighter from Napoleon Dynamite and Chris Farley from White Ninja who pilots a super fast Samurai themed mecha.  Finally we have a professor of Quantum physics piloting a liquid metal mecha with brain downloading powers.