Play by Post Arena > Play by Post

Riding on the Rogue Trader game's coattails.

(1/6) > >>

Sean-o-tron:
I would really like to run a game of InSpectres over Skype.  The InSpectres Startup Edition has everything you need to play.

My only difficulty right now is that I would really like to have some sort of real-time collaborative document editor like Etherpad (which is now defunct) to use so everyone could see and manage the various dice pools and characters.  The closest thing I can think of that's out there is Google Wave, so can anyone either give me an invite or suggest an alternate program?

As for meet-up time, I just lost my job, so my schedule has cleared up for a little while  ::).

Tadanori Oyama:
I'm willing to give it a shot. I work an eight to five so I'm only around after six pm, pacific time, and only for a few hours, except on weekends.

Murph:
I'd totally be down for some InSpecters.  I'm eastern time, and I work the 8 to 6 grind, M-F.

Tadanori Oyama:

--- Quote from: Murph on December 08, 2009, 11:07:04 PM ---I'd totally be down for some InSpecters.  I'm eastern time, and I work the 8 to 6 grind, M-F.

--- End quote ---

Wow, we would totally make a perfect team if we didn't have that whole, three hours time difference problem.

Murph:
I do the whole every other friday off thing.  How bout you?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version