Author Topic: My fake Craigslist ads  (Read 8498 times)

rayner23

• President of the Apparatus of Kwalish fan club
  • Machine. Unexpectantly, I invented a time
    • View Profile
    • Paladin Curse Blog
My fake Craigslist ads
« on: April 11, 2009, 05:56:56 PM »
With nothing better to do (and the creative juices flowing) I decided to make a craigslist account and make some fake postings. My first one is in the "platonic" category with the "men seeking men" to hang out with. I will be the first to admit that I completely stole the text from an episode of Always Sunny in Philadelphia. I found the picture on google. I typed in "three guys" and it was the first thing I saw.

THREE DUDES LOOKING FOR FRIENDS TO PARTY WITH

Whatup? We’re three cool guys looking for other cool guys to hang out with us in our party mansion. Nothing sexual. Dudes in good shape encouraged. If you’re fat, you should be able to find humor in the little things. Again nothing sexual.

The next one is probably the nerdiest thing I have ever written.

COME ON A QUEST FOR LOVE AND LET'S NERD OUT TOGETHER!

Helllllllooooo ladies! I am a D&D nerd (Dungeons and Dragons, not Drugs and Disease LOL J/K!) looking for a neutral good to chaotic good lady out there who is up for a little role-playing. NO EVIL ALIGNMENTS OR LAWFUL GOOD ALIGNMENTS WILL BE ACCEPTED.

I'm about 5'5", 130lbs. I work out often, but still only have a 12 to my Str, 16 to my Dex (that;s right ladies, I'm a runner!), 18 to my Int, 13 to my Con, 16 to my Wis, and I've been told that I have a 25 to my Cha (eat your heart out Vin Diesel).

I am looking for a sexy little nymph to practice casting my level 5 charm spell on. Be my eladrin wizard and I'll be your half-elf ranger.

p.s. No fatties.   

This is the last one and it is more of a social experiment than anything else. I found a random girl on myspace and put her pictures up. I feel a little bad, but oh well . . .

LOOKING FOR A GUY TO LITERALLY TAKE A SHIT ON

hey guyzz! im a gurl hoo noes wot she wants! i need a man hoo will let me take a big old dump on his chest!

NO SEX! NONE AT ALL!

i just want to pop a squat and let out a big ole doo-doo on your chest, pay you $20, and give you a friendly slap on the cheek. that is all!

also, you will be expected to give the $20 back because i do not have much money and am currently going to skewl 2 bn construction management.

so, if you're into big ole stinky dookies on your chest, getting paid $20 (don't forget to give it back) then i'm your kind of a girl.

oops! i mean . . . gurrrrl.

p.s. no fatties

p.p.s. no weirdos

I had to post pictures because I wanted to see if someone would respond based on that. Here are my favorite things about this final post:

1) spelling errors that turn out to be intentional on her part. (when i say "her" I of course mean me)

2) The fact that she will act like she is giving $20 to someone, but she has to have it back afterward.

3) No weirdos - as if she is this epitome of normal.

Here is the last one and my personal favorite-

So, from the women seeking men category, here it is:

UNLUCKY IN LOVE AND LIFE

A few years ago, I was in a really bad accident and my right leg had to be amputated from the knee down. Since that time, I haven't been with a man and I am DESPERATE to find someone. I know that looks are important, but sometimes guys can be so judgemental. I mean, I am still a beautiful woman, but I am just missing a small part of me. Don't I deserve love too? I don't want a GUY, I want a MAN to satisfy me. If my fake leg freaks you out, I can take it off and let you rub the nub. I really like it when I get my nub rubbed.

If you're interested, let me tell you what I am interested in: I need a man that is a WASP and is down with the movement if you know what I am saying (i.e. no black dudes). Must have blonde hair, blue eyes and ready to please.

So, to all you men out there who don't judge a book by the cover that it might be missing, and to the men who know how to treat a lady right, be looking out for this sexy one-legged lady.
I'm from Alaska. About Fifty miles south of Ankorage there's a little fishing town, maybe you've heard of it, it's called fuck your momma.

codered

• I dream in graph paper lines
  • Don't Hate!!!
    • View Profile
Re: My fake Craigslist ads
« Reply #1 on: April 11, 2009, 06:01:04 PM »
Have you gotten replies to these???

the D&D one is golden man just golden
Kenders Rock

Zeernebooch

• Zombie Apocalypse Survivor
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 11, 2009, 06:04:10 PM »
Haha this shit is priceless! Keep it coming please! Makes a slow day at work bearable.
Welcome to dying! I don't let it out! Welcome to dying! Look to the mirror it
shows what I am! Welcome to dying!This town must burn now! Welcome to dying!
Can't you see the dragon's seed bears in me, the one who's been before!
-- Welcome to Dying by Blind Guardian

rayner23

• President of the Apparatus of Kwalish fan club
  • Machine. Unexpectantly, I invented a time
    • View Profile
    • Paladin Curse Blog
« Reply #3 on: April 11, 2009, 06:04:31 PM »
I received response from all of them. The responses to the one-legged woman were really creepy. Many responses to the shit girl were along the lines of "cood u suk my dic furst?!"
I'm from Alaska. About Fifty miles south of Ankorage there's a little fishing town, maybe you've heard of it, it's called fuck your momma.

Maze

• Global Moderator
  • Oregon Trail 13 Superstar
  • Azathoth Janitorial Services
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 11, 2009, 06:04:45 PM »
Man, you got me in tears. The last one is my favorite.  ;D

codered

• I dream in graph paper lines
  • Don't Hate!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 11, 2009, 06:09:57 PM »
Wait I Had to read the shit one over again because I just skimmed that one but wow people replied back to that....people now days
Kenders Rock

Mason

• I am worth 100 points in GURPS...ladies
  • he who laughs last, didn't get it.
    • View Profile
    • my myspace page
« Reply #6 on: April 11, 2009, 06:26:49 PM »
oh my god you NEED to keep us updated on those, there great.
"a Kenyan man once told me you can get use to anything when money is involved... he use to stick mice up his ass for twenty dollars a pop." -Spider Jerusalem