Author Topic: Inter-forum Links to the Logic of Gaming  (Read 10862 times)

Tadanori Oyama

• Extreme XP CEO
  • The Full Time GM
    • View Profile
    • Full Time GM
Inter-forum Links to the Logic of Gaming
« on: February 24, 2010, 01:59:42 PM »
I'm taking this thread inter-forum. Any new gaming podcast forum I get going on, I'll post a new version of this discussion and keep them all linked together. Behold!

1) Origin Thread at Role Playing Public Radio Forums.
2) Sister Thread at Nerd Bound forums.
3) Sister Thread at Swing and a Miss Forums.

Kroack

• I walk between the rain drops, tommy gun and katana in hand
    • View Profile
Re: Inter-forum Links to the Logic of Gaming
« Reply #1 on: February 24, 2010, 07:28:25 PM »
We shall call it the Webway and it will be great.

Tadanori Oyama

• Extreme XP CEO
  • The Full Time GM
    • View Profile
    • Full Time GM
« Reply #2 on: February 24, 2010, 07:29:51 PM »
Alright, Webway it is but so help me if you start making shit out of Wraith Bone I'm throwing you into the Far Umbra.

Boyos

• President of the Apparatus of Kwalish fan club
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 24, 2010, 07:32:59 PM »
Can we atleast paint it iyanden yellow?

Tadanori Oyama

• Extreme XP CEO
  • The Full Time GM
    • View Profile
    • Full Time GM
« Reply #4 on: February 24, 2010, 07:37:43 PM »
Only if you get the King's permission.

Boyos

• President of the Apparatus of Kwalish fan club
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 24, 2010, 07:44:51 PM »
If I told you I had a letter signed but needed your address to mail it to you would you beloved me?

Kroack

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 24, 2010, 11:21:36 PM »
I was looking at the other forums and I noticed how much mature and sophisticated they are. They were thinking about the Webway and what not. Here, we just fuck around.   

Setherick

• Administrator
  • Cosmic Horror: 1d10/1d100 SAN loss
  • Economies of Scale
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 25, 2010, 12:05:35 AM »
I was looking at the other forums and I noticed how much mature and sophisticated they are. They were thinking about the Webway and what not. Here, we just fuck around.   

What did you expect from a bunch of internet nerds that cut their teeth on SA (Ross) and 4chan (Cody)?
"Something smart so that I can impress people I don't know." - Some Author I've Not Read

clockworkjoe

• BUY MY BOOK
  • Administrator
  • Extreme XP CEO
    • View Profile
    • BUY MY BOOK
« Reply #8 on: February 25, 2010, 12:18:46 AM »

what other forums

I want links

Tadanori Oyama

• Extreme XP CEO
  • The Full Time GM
    • View Profile
    • Full Time GM
« Reply #9 on: February 25, 2010, 12:25:40 PM »

Ah, you mean places like the Fear the Boot forums where they are discussing D&D 5th edition. I only glanced at the thread but appearantly, and please hold back your shock, it's going to be "gay".

Setherick

• Administrator
  • Economies of Scale
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: February 25, 2010, 07:07:32 PM »

Ah, you mean places like the Fear the Boot forums where they are discussing D&D 5th edition. I only glanced at the thread but appearantly, and please hold back your shock, it's going to be "gay".

S/S or it didn't happen.
"Something smart so that I can impress people I don't know." - Some Author I've Not Read

Tadanori Oyama

• Extreme XP CEO
  • The Full Time GM
    • View Profile
    • Full Time GM
« Reply #11 on: February 25, 2010, 07:19:57 PM »

S/S or it didn't happen.

Beyond this link is an elaborate forgery I crafted to make my story plausible. In fact, it is entirely possible that none of the people featured beyond even exist, and are merely the result of mirrors and smoke. Digital mirrors and smoke.

Setherick

• Administrator
  • Economies of Scale
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: February 25, 2010, 08:58:17 PM »

S/S or it didn't happen.

Beyond this link is an elaborate forgery I crafted to make my story plausible. In fact, it is entirely possible that none of the people featured beyond even exist, and are merely the result of mirrors and smoke. Digital mirrors and smoke.

Give WOTC turn around time, my kid (who is still unborn) can expect to get 5th Ed for his 16th birthday. He will ask for a car. I'll give him gaming books and dice.

Kroack

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: February 27, 2010, 10:20:22 PM »

S/S or it didn't happen.

Give WOTC turn around time, my kid (who is still unborn) can expect to get 5th Ed for his 16th birthday. He will ask for a car. I'll give him gaming books and dice.

If your child was a true gamer, it should be playing in the womb

Tadanori Oyama

• Extreme XP CEO
  • The Full Time GM
    • View Profile
    • Full Time GM
« Reply #14 on: March 01, 2010, 12:35:42 PM »
If your child was a true gamer, it should be playing in the womb

This is moving from "charming gamer banter" into "Call of Cthulhu scenario".