Active Games > Under the Red Mountain

In Character thread; "We must not look at the goblin men."

(1/17) > >>

Dogfish:
Hey guys this is where we shall post the in-character stuff. I'll post fluff in another thread. I'll make my first post later in the week.

malyss:
Follow.

Dogfish:
In the hollowed out, excavated and cleared out Dwarven ruin the clan made it's home. The stunted rooms are filled with detritus that the previous owners would of been appalled at but the new occupants revel in it. However today reveling doesn't come to mind. Picking out a meager existence is something goblins used to thrive on but now there is a purpose lost form this. All the women are barren now and many of those once loyal to the clan have taken to wandering. Infact now the numbers have dwindled so that only Rylass, the clans mystic and healer, is left and she seems to be growing weak in old age.

Taking residence in a communal hall those left have begun to lose all sense of privacy and it's in the centre that Rylass has rigged up some bedding. An hour ago her wheezing cough began to form words which were quickly relayed through the hall, "Water! She needs water!". There was a flurry of activity and several of your brothers rushed off with buckets...but that was an hour ago and they should of been back by now.

---

OOC: Ok folks just dropping you in here in the communal hall.

malyss:
Kanock stamped around the chamber, trying to think of all of the ways he would chastise the others when they returned. There was no excuse for taking so long to fetch a simple bucket of water, even for a goblin. Even for ones as dumb as the ones that ran off with the good buckets!

He continued to finger his blade and his bow, starting to fantasize about which he would threaten them with. They were surely afraid of his bow, as he was one of the best shots in what was left of the clan, but his blade was vicious, even if he wasn't very good with it.

Every now and then he would stop and listen, trying to hear the faint patter of their clumsy feet, only to be disappointed and resume his quiet stomping.

Vega Baby:
Grub stepped into the room, having left earlier to more properly contemplate Drizella, mother of Goblinkind, in the traditional pit of mud and filth.  How shocked was she to find Rylass lying there in apparent pain!  "Beloved elder!" She shouted in shock, "What is ailing you?  You need water?  Why did no one send for me?"  She sighs in frustration, "I fear for the future of our people if they cannot rely on the priestesses of the Denmother..."

She places her pickaxe, the weapon that all Drizellan priestesses were trained in, to her side, and raises her holy symbol towards whatever nearby container she can find.  With a whispered prayer, the container fills with pure, fresh water.  She helps Rylass drink some, while also doing her best to treat whatever that was wrong and not related to old age, then stands and turns to the others in the room, furious.

"Where are the idiots who didn't come and get me?"

OOC: Casting Create Water. SCREW YOU DM! MUHUHUWAHAHA. :p

Also, performing a Heal check on Rylass...

[roll]1d20+7[/roll]

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version