Author Topic: This Guy is a Total PC; or, How many non-pedophiles have this dedication?  (Read 8888 times)

Setherick

• Administrator
  • Cosmic Horror: 1d10/1d100 SAN loss
  • Economies of Scale
    • View Profile
For teen sex, he biked 180 miles

Associated Press

SCRANTON - A Maryland man who rode a bicycle 180 miles to northeastern Pennsylvania to have sex with a 15-year-old girl faces four years in prison.

A judge sentenced 26-year-old William Wagner, of Havre de Grace, Md., on Wednesday. Wagner pleaded guilty in February to unlawful contact with a minor.

Police said that Wagner rode a bicycle to Scranton last June to meet up with a 15-year-old girl he met on the Internet.

Investigators said that he slept at a baseball field while in Scranton and had sex with the girl several times there. After he left, the girl told her parents, who called police.

The girl told police that she at one time considered herself to be "in a relationship" with Wagner, and he knew she was only 15. *
"Something smart so that I can impress people I don't know." - Some Author I've Not Read

Tadanori Oyama

• Extreme XP CEO
  • The Full Time GM
    • View Profile
    • Full Time GM
Just when you think internet sex stuff is out of new ideas...

Forced march followed by misplaced camping. Yeah, this sounds like a PC.

"We camp for the night."
"There's no even terrain. Just jagged rocks..."
"That's fine."
"And those dead bodies from the bandits you killed."
"That's how we're solving the rock problem."

Setherick

• Administrator
  • Economies of Scale
    • View Profile
My question is: If he was dedicated enough to bike 180 miles to have sex, why the hell didn't he put that dedication to work to do something constructive?
"Something smart so that I can impress people I don't know." - Some Author I've Not Read

Tadanori Oyama

• Extreme XP CEO
  • The Full Time GM
    • View Profile
    • Full Time GM
Well, it's a difficult one to make a choice on for me.

On the one hand I have to admire a dude who'll bike nearly two hundred miles to get laid.

On the other hand, what one might consider the larger hand, it's kinda of ever so slightly illegal. Changes the context of the story.

That actually sounds like a concept for a really wrong but potentially really funny story: somebody on a long journey who does good deeds and helps people along the way but at the end of said journey he's planning to sleep with a 15 year old.

Maze

• Global Moderator
  • Oregon Trail 13 Superstar
  • Azathoth Janitorial Services
    • View Profile
Hahaha. Man leaves on a boat on a journey across the world, has great adventures on the way, frees slaves, defeats dictators, saves widowes and orphans and finally arrives in Tunesia to molest young boys (which was his plan in the first place) but has a change of heart... or so the young boys hope.

I think it's pathetic what some people would do for some sex. I know a girl who's various male friends pays her tickets to come to their place (in other provinces) for a weekend or so, just to get laid, which they do.

Tadanori Oyama

• Extreme XP CEO
  • The Full Time GM
    • View Profile
    • Full Time GM
I think it's pathetic what some people would do for some sex. I know a girl who's various male friends pays her tickets to come to their place (in other provinces) for a weekend or so, just to get laid, which they do.

You'd think local sex would be both cheaper and have a shorter wait time.

Maze

• Global Moderator
  • Oregon Trail 13 Superstar
  • Azathoth Janitorial Services
    • View Profile
Yah, it'd be cheaper to buy a freaking prostitute. But the girl is pretty damned cute and good on the other hand.

codered

• I dream in graph paper lines
  • Don't Hate!!!
    • View Profile
pleasure lasts minutes herpes last a life time, she can give all those guys a std and rightfully so
Kenders Rock

Tadanori Oyama

• Extreme XP CEO
  • The Full Time GM
    • View Profile
    • Full Time GM
That's kinda harsh, isn't it? Not like their doing anything wrong unless she's lying to them.

The_Last_76

• I am worth 100 points in GURPS...ladies
  • Mark Hamill has Arkham in his name.
    • View Profile
I know this is a bit of a Necromantic post, but I have to know;

How far back did the guy get before the cops got to him?

Because the one resounding image I have of this situation is a bike/car cop chase.
"When you realise that humanity is a dead end, the only way out is to stop being human."

Setherick

• Administrator
  • Economies of Scale
    • View Profile
Re: This Guy is a Total PC; or, How many non-pedophiles have this dedication?
« Reply #10 on: October 27, 2010, 10:39:34 PM »
I know this is a bit of a Necromantic post, but I have to know;

How far back did the guy get before the cops got to him?

Because the one resounding image I have of this situation is a bike/car cop chase.

How did you even find this thread? Also, I have no idea the answer to your question.

The_Last_76

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: October 28, 2010, 12:26:56 AM »
Are you sure you want to know the answer? 

It may shock and appall you.

[spoiler]I am going through every post and systematically reading this entire forum.[/spoiler]
"When you realise that humanity is a dead end, the only way out is to stop being human."

Setherick

• Administrator
  • Economies of Scale
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: October 28, 2010, 07:15:58 AM »
Are you sure you want to know the answer? 

It may shock and appall you.

[spoiler]I am going through every post and systematically reading this entire forum.[/spoiler]

[spoiler]Some of the really old posts are actually quite funny.[/spoiler]

The_Last_76

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: October 28, 2010, 08:32:49 PM »
I am coming to appreciate this fact.