Author Topic: Walking Dead  (Read 22783 times)

nbneil

• I am worth 100 points in GURPS...ladies
    • View Profile
    • NerdBound
Re: Walking Dead
« Reply #30 on: December 07, 2010, 10:51:11 PM »
Wow, you guys are so far off.  The doctor definitely told Rick that his father touched his butthole.

Seriously though, it was a great episode to end the season and I'm sure Aaron was right on his guess.  That makes the most sense for a number of reasons.  I'm glad my concerns were unfounded.  It was so much better than I expected based on the commercial.
« Last Edit: December 07, 2010, 10:54:00 PM by nbneil »
Check out the NerdBound podcast on iTunes or at NerdBound
Follow me on Twitter @nbneil

Patrick

• I am worth 100 points in GURPS...ladies
  • No federal minimum wage for kobolds!
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: December 07, 2010, 11:23:03 PM »
Yeah, I agree with you Neil... I breathed a sigh of relief and satisfaction when it was over...

Now all we have to do is to wait 10 months to find out what happens next.

:-[
[Resistance Is Futile... Have A Great Day!]

Robot Master

• I dream in graph paper lines
  • "Wu Tang gets they cookie."
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: December 08, 2010, 12:34:29 AM »
[spoiler]I don't feel bad for would be rapists
[/spoiler]

Oh I know and he's an asshole and I don't feel bad for that either, man, but I just don't think that the character is inherently evil. I just think that Lori and Carl were two of the things keeping him stable.

[spoiler]I won't defend what Shane's almost did to Lori, but in the first episode he seemed so lonely, and he was talking about how things were really bad with his girl. The dude had -nothing- and after believing his best friend was dead he took on the role of a father figure and a protector to Lori. All that shit came crumbling down when Rick showed back up, literally vivisecting the little bit of good he had going on in his life. Now all he really has left is a girl he's in love with(Lori) that he can't ever go near and a shitty world full of zombies. Personally I say that both Shane and Lori are assholes. She didn't exactly wait for Rick's body to become cold before she started putting it to Shane. Besides, if she hadn't given Shane the impression that there was something between them that was more than just sex, he probably wouldn't be trying so hard to get through to her.[/spoiler]

Holy shit...I just realized if you replace "Shane" and "Lori" with "Luke" and "Laura", I sound exactly like a housewife talking about soap operas.
Thanos: "I am going to sacrifice the Earth to gain the love of Death"
Me: (slowly raise eyebrow) "Destroy the Earth? That would be...illogical"
Vortex: "Yes...that...would be...highly...illogical."
Thanos: "Your Star Trek references bore me."

rayner23

• President of the Apparatus of Kwalish fan club
  • Machine. Unexpectantly, I invented a time
    • View Profile
    • Paladin Curse Blog
« Reply #33 on: December 09, 2010, 10:53:06 AM »
I posted my review for Walking Dead at my website.

http://www.popgunchaos.com
I'm from Alaska. About Fifty miles south of Ankorage there's a little fishing town, maybe you've heard of it, it's called fuck your momma.