Author Topic: League of Legends Recruitment!  (Read 6410 times)

FuzzyDan

• I am worth 100 points in GURPS...ladies
  • Official Keeper of The Line.
    • View Profile
League of Legends Recruitment!
« on: November 25, 2010, 07:20:20 PM »
RPPR friends!

Since I'm not playing WoW anymore, I've taken up my League of Legends account up again, and I'm looking for more people to play along.  I'd like to abuse the Recruit a Friend program a bit also, so send me a PM with your email if you are interested in playing.

We can also use this thread to discuss favorite Champions and teams.

BTDubs:  This game is free to play.  Special skins cost money, but most everything else is gained just by playing, or pay real money.
« Last Edit: November 26, 2010, 03:07:20 AM by FuzzyDan »
- Dan, Adding one to his Darkspiral Aura.

Boyos

• President of the Apparatus of Kwalish fan club
    • View Profile
Re: League of Legends Recruitment!
« Reply #1 on: November 25, 2010, 07:58:03 PM »
Boyos is my name, you can add me.

Top chapms, Jax, Cho'Gath, WW, Ryze. I wanna play Kassadin, and get Rammas.

Mckma

• Sometimes Murphy's Law needs to be enforced
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 25, 2010, 08:46:30 PM »
What benefits does recruit a friend have?

Anyway, I've been playing for a while now.  Mainly playing Lux (can really help roll when I'm in a premade team), also play a good deal of Tristana, and will probably pick up Rammus because he is an insanely solid and amazing tank.  I'd love to have more people to play with, so feel free to add me (Mckma).  I am usually playing one or two games every night, and occasionally more...

I hate being stuck with people who suck though.  Especially at mid-20s as most people tend to be pretty good/lots of arranged teams so one person who sucks on your team really brings you down...

FuzzyDan

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 25, 2010, 09:01:05 PM »
I Play a lot of Ashe and Rammus, but right now I'm learning and saving IP for Vladimir, as I'm still a little too aggressive, and pick-up teams aren't used to my brand of crazy, so a hero that has baked-in lifesteal helps.  If I had a premade where I knew people had my back, I'd to back and relearn some twitch.

Recruit a friend gives IP/XP boosts per person you recruit, in addition to bonus rewards for the total number you recruit.

I'm FuzzyDan, and I'm only level 14 at the moment.

Boyos

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 25, 2010, 09:16:59 PM »
Yeah twitch is hard to play, I have a buddie who played him hes squishy as hell, and everyone hates him so your gonna be focuesd esp if you get feed early. just the life you have to live with. but yeah hes a good champ and can carry a team well. Vlad is a great carry too so much HP and his life steel is beast to kill. hes a hard champ to compete with.

Mckma

• Sometimes Murphy's Law needs to be enforced
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 26, 2010, 12:20:55 AM »
Vlad isn't really a carry, but he's so easy mode, most people should be able to play him just fine.  Once he hits level 9 in a lane, those laning against him really can't do much of anything (unless he's been feeding or ganked by a jungler or something)...

The main thing I've found I enjoy about playing with friends is we know how each other play, so we can be more offensive at times, knowing that if we make a small mistake, they can help bail us out usually...

Oh, and for free champions this week, Mordekaiser (built properly), is and unkillable crazy champion.  Can't really dish out super extensive damage, but he can take damage for days (with enemy minions around, for years)...

Boyos

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 26, 2010, 02:01:38 AM »
First time playing mord, and well I stunk haha! I stunnk all around to be honest played a bit ryze too and didnt accomplish anything. /sigh!

FuzzyDan

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: November 26, 2010, 02:48:43 AM »
Fuck Mord in with that spiky dildo he carries around.  He is hard to kill at first, and gets downright stupid in mid-to-high levels.