Author Topic: A little somethign for Cody  (Read 6429 times)

Kitchennoob

• Slayer of the Dread Gazebo
    • View Profile
A little somethign for Cody
« on: January 08, 2011, 10:40:37 AM »
I am rather new to RPGs in general and have for the longest time been looking for a game that i am interested in running.  Though RPPR I found monsters and other childish things and was greatly inspired by the actual plays.  Cody's Dash and Ricky Characters are what really sold the system to me.  So to say thanks i asked my girlfriend to commission a little picture in tribute to Cody.

Salkovich

• I walk between the rain drops, tommy gun and katana in hand
  • Concupiscent Piranha of the Apocalypse
    • View Profile
Re: A little somethign for Cody
« Reply #1 on: January 08, 2011, 10:42:22 AM »
OH MY GOD.

IT'S FULL OF STARS
"It's heresy. Burn the heretics." - Ross Payton NEVAR FORGET
"If you are asked, 'Would you like Abraham Lincoln', your answer is always YES."

rayner23

• President of the Apparatus of Kwalish fan club
  • Machine. Unexpectantly, I invented a time
    • View Profile
    • Paladin Curse Blog
« Reply #2 on: January 08, 2011, 11:43:49 AM »
Sir, you don't know how much I can thank you. I've had an awful morning so far (and it's a SATURDAY!) and you have made it much much much better! Thanks from the bottom of my heart.

To be fair, Brooksie was the real mastermind behind Princess Cowboy. She had all of the best parts like the bandana and the drill that goes to the water table, so the real credit goes to her.
« Last Edit: January 08, 2011, 11:54:46 AM by rayner23 »
I'm from Alaska. About Fifty miles south of Ankorage there's a little fishing town, maybe you've heard of it, it's called fuck your momma.

Kitchennoob

• Slayer of the Dread Gazebo
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 08, 2011, 12:41:04 PM »
No problem sir.  We thought that was the most horrible funny robotic monstrosity to ever exist and we must capture its true essence in art.  We are glad you enjoy it.