Author Topic: Fringe discussion  (Read 5096 times)

clockworkjoe

• BUY MY BOOK
  • Administrator
  • Extreme XP CEO
    • View Profile
    • BUY MY BOOK
Fringe discussion
« on: February 08, 2011, 04:43:46 PM »
I'm watching Fringe - just started with season 2 AND I WANT TO TALK ABOUT IT

[spoiler]The shapechanger killing Charlie was soo fucking poorly handled as to be completely retarded. The shape changing device does not let the person change clothes with the victim. It apparently takes at least a minute or so to do since the shapechanger has to reshape his face beforehand. There is no fucking way they would NOT have checked Charlie's mouth for the signature 3 stab wounds in the mouth since they understood the M.O. of the shapechanger at that point. Finally, in the end, they show fake charlie disposing of real charlie. BUT they also show Fake charlie standing over the dead woman's body. So where did the third body come from? So. Many. Fucking. Plotholes.  [/spoiler]

rayner23

• President of the Apparatus of Kwalish fan club
  • Machine. Unexpectantly, I invented a time
    • View Profile
    • Paladin Curse Blog
Re: Fringe discussion
« Reply #1 on: February 08, 2011, 05:20:23 PM »
You didn't borrow it from me.

You don't love me anymore.  :'(
I'm from Alaska. About Fifty miles south of Ankorage there's a little fishing town, maybe you've heard of it, it's called fuck your momma.

clockworkjoe

• BUY MY BOOK
  • Administrator
  • Extreme XP CEO
    • View Profile
    • BUY MY BOOK
« Reply #2 on: February 08, 2011, 07:03:18 PM »
You didn't borrow it from me.

You don't love me anymore.  :'(

I ASKED AND YOU NEVER REPLIED  >:(  >:(  >:(

Salkovich

• I walk between the rain drops, tommy gun and katana in hand
  • Concupiscent Piranha of the Apocalypse
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 08, 2011, 07:49:18 PM »
I'm watching Fringe - just started with season 2 AND I WANT TO TALK ABOUT IT

[spoiler]The shapechanger killing Charlie was soo fucking poorly handled as to be completely retarded. The shape changing device does not let the person change clothes with the victim. It apparently takes at least a minute or so to do since the shapechanger has to reshape his face beforehand. There is no fucking way they would NOT have checked Charlie's mouth for the signature 3 stab wounds in the mouth since they understood the M.O. of the shapechanger at that point. Finally, in the end, they show fake charlie disposing of real charlie. BUT they also show Fake charlie standing over the dead woman's body. So where did the third body come from? So. Many. Fucking. Plotholes.  [/spoiler]

Honestly though, that's the ONLY problem I've had with Fringe so far.
The first season was near-seamless, and the second season gets much, much better as it goes.
"It's heresy. Burn the heretics." - Ross Payton NEVAR FORGET
"If you are asked, 'Would you like Abraham Lincoln', your answer is always YES."