Author Topic: Where do you listen to RPPR?  (Read 56436 times)

Moondog

• Oregon Trail 13 Superstar
  • A soul in polyhedron
    • View Profile
Re: Where do you listen to RPPR?
« Reply #15 on: February 18, 2011, 08:00:27 PM »
Pretty much this.

Don't go trying to me the new me, Moondog. I've been obsessing over Ross and Tom way too long to be edged out now.

But but but what will I do with this Tadanori costume I got off of E-Bay now!?
Currently Reading: FIGHT!: The Fighting Game RPG! (it owns)

Shallazar

• I AM TOM!
    • View Profile
    • Never do Nothing
« Reply #16 on: February 18, 2011, 09:34:19 PM »
Tad, you know we are brothers in arms, I'll forever be your sidekick (albeit inept and shoddy). I've tried to best your record of re-listenging to the APs and episodes, but I know you far out strip me.

If I may ask, in capitol letters, WHEN WILL YOU RECORD AN ACTUAL PLAY!? I will listen, and comment.

P.S. No disrespect MoonDog, I like your avatar picture.
I wish I was Tom.

Granted, you are now Tom.

crash2455

• I walk between the rain drops, tommy gun and katana in hand
  • #1 Brovine
    • View Profile
    • The Drunk and the Ugly
« Reply #17 on: February 18, 2011, 10:11:43 PM »
If I may ask, in capitol letters, WHEN WILL YOU RECORD AN ACTUAL PLAY!? I will listen, and comment.

I think he ran a game of Rogue Trader for NerdBound a while back.

Also, capitol letters should go to your senator or congressman.  Maybe you can write them in all capitals.

Tadanori Oyama

• Extreme XP CEO
  • The Full Time GM
    • View Profile
    • Full Time GM
« Reply #18 on: February 19, 2011, 12:56:26 AM »
Yeah, the Rogue Trader skype games are my creation.

I do have some APs on record but I don't have anything I've wanted to post. Alot of my cache was deleted when I reformated my PC and I haven't pulled anything new off of my Zoom H2 yet.

Hey, there's another place I listen to RPPR: at my computer, copying my own APs off of my Zoom H2!

Moondog

• A soul in polyhedron
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: February 19, 2011, 09:05:27 AM »
Tad, you know we are brothers in arms, I'll forever be your sidekick (albeit inept and shoddy). I've tried to best your record of re-listenging to the APs and episodes, but I know you far out strip me.

P.S. No disrespect MoonDog, I like your avatar picture.

? No disrespect taken. I don't see anything that could be remotely construed as disrespectful though so I'm not entirely sure when where what why you're sayin' that but ok!
Currently Reading: FIGHT!: The Fighting Game RPG! (it owns)

Darksaw

• I am worth 100 points in GURPS...ladies
  • I'm a wizard, and that looks fucked up.
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: February 19, 2011, 12:03:18 PM »
Normally when I play a low thought required game like Minecraft or Dorfort Adventure Mode, pretty much anything that's dialogue light.

Salkovich

• Concupiscent Piranha of the Apocalypse
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: February 19, 2011, 12:04:58 PM »
I also listen to APs while playing vidjagames - Galactic Civilizations 2 or Sins of a Solar Empire for me.
"It's heresy. Burn the heretics." - Ross Payton NEVAR FORGET
"If you are asked, 'Would you like Abraham Lincoln', your answer is always YES."

Herrigold

• Zombie Apocalypse Survivor
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: February 19, 2011, 04:12:02 PM »
I listen to AP's while I MAKE computer games. I've got a small little startup and we're going for a fantasy themed action romp for the iPhone / Android, so this keeps my mind in the right frame of reference while I model zombies and make dungeons. One day I might even play a real table-top game myself!
It's too late to be clever. I'll try being adventurous.

clockworkjoe

• BUY MY BOOK
  • Administrator
  • Extreme XP CEO
    • View Profile
    • BUY MY BOOK
« Reply #23 on: February 19, 2011, 04:35:54 PM »
I listen to AP's while I MAKE computer games. I've got a small little startup and we're going for a fantasy themed action romp for the iPhone / Android, so this keeps my mind in the right frame of reference while I model zombies and make dungeons. One day I might even play a real table-top game myself!

you've never even played tabletop rpgs? That's awesome that our little podcast has gotten your attention then. I wonder how many other listeners are like you in that respect.

Also - wooo indie vidya game making!

Charlie72

• I dream in graph paper lines
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: February 19, 2011, 05:08:37 PM »
I also listen to APs while playing vidjagames - Galactic Civilizations 2 or Sins of a Solar Empire for me.
I also tend to listen while play vidjagames, usually whiile playing Civ 5

Herrigold

• View Profile
« Reply #25 on: February 20, 2011, 10:40:23 AM »

you've never even played tabletop rpgs? That's awesome that our little podcast has gotten your attention then. I wonder how many other listeners are like you in that respect.

Yeah, I'd love to get into it. I used to work at a bigger company where story in games was everything, so I'm taking that knowledge and making sure my game stands out in an otherwise story-less market to see if we get anywhere. Your podcasts are week-to-week proof that story can be incredibly rewarding! It'd be great to do that as a hobby too.

AmishNinja

• I am worth 100 points in GURPS...ladies
    • View Profile
    • NaturalOne
« Reply #26 on: February 21, 2011, 04:49:33 PM »

Nice. Are you all set on the Android Development side of things? I'm looking for side projects right now. :)

Herrigold

• View Profile
« Reply #27 on: February 22, 2011, 11:38:10 PM »
Yup, I've got a stellar programmer who's going to make our Android port in no time at all. He's got it all figured out. Windows mobile, now that's another story. That all has to be in c# apparently.

Flawless P

• View Profile
« Reply #28 on: February 24, 2011, 01:10:18 AM »
I listen to RPPR on my mp3 player at work, you turn my 8 hours of answering phones and sorting medical bills into 8 hours of Actual Play goodness. I am now on session 16 of the NWC and I am gonna start listening to the KGB files part 1, luckily I am so back logged that I think I will be ok for several months. I also skipped ahead to Bryson springs and I listened to about 35 minutes of it so far. But the damn New World keeps pulling me back in.
42.7% of all statistics are made up on the spot.
If you can't fix it with duck tape you haven't used enough.
I intend to live forever -- so far, so good.

TPKthulhu

• Slayer of the Dread Gazebo
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: February 24, 2011, 01:54:53 AM »

I listen to RPPR on the toilet. Helps pass the time as well as other things.

j/k. I listen when I commute to work and also when I'm cleaning around the house. I am also one of the people who was inspired to play TTRPGs by the podcast. Thanks for showing how it's done!
"Screw your idea check! I poke it with a stick!"