Play by Post Arena > Play by Post

Shadow Hearts Game

(1/2) > >>

Tadanori Oyama:
I've been toying with the idea of playing a game of GUPRS using the Shadow Hearts series of video games as inspiration. I don't know enough RL people who are fans of the games and play GURPS to run one around the table but online my options are little wider.

Any fans of the series interested in giving the comedy/horror/action genre a spin?

Mason:
sure, I'd be down.(once my bro leaves) im not familiar with the game but id be willing to wing it. how many point characters do you want?

Tadanori Oyama:
500, 4e GURPS.

Characters in Shaodw Hearts are very powerful. Their just... a little strange.

Mason:
WOW :o thats alot. okay Ill get cracken and post it soon.

Tadanori Oyama:
Characters in Shadow Hearts are amazingly powerful in their own ways. The best example would be Yuri, the lead in the first two games, who is able to use the captured souls of monsters to transform himself into demonic forms.

There's also a vampire who's a pro-wrestler. His brother is a more general badass and his sister is a magic girl.

A former German military officer who fights with a sword and learns new attacks by reading acts from a long lost play.

A Mexican musication who can use his music to create boosting effect. Also, his guitar contains a flamer thrower, a missle launcer, and other heavy hardware.

A Native American who fights using "Gun Fu" and who's mentor spends all his time looking for cryptids.

Wacky is good.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version