Author Topic: lolwut  (Read 5560 times)

Cofferoth

lolwut
« on: August 06, 2011, 09:23:31 AM »
̈̐̉ͯ̀́ͧ҉̙ ͍̦͕̳̻̤̓̓ͪ ̸̝͔͚̯̹̔͛ͤ͢ ̵̢̠͉͕̳͚͔͍́̄̒ͪ̈̊̃͆ ̢̨̢̺̫͉͉͚̦̦͕́͛ͅT̸͙͕̪̈̋͊̍̿̋̉ͨ͟͡ḧ̡̙͚̬̦̹̼̩́ͪ͊ͫͮ̈ę̺̙ͣ͌ͭ̽ ̯͍̫̼̌͌͒̀͠w̶̗̏̓̀ͪͥͨͨ͊ẻ̶̝̬͓͔ͫͦͥ̄a̶̸̢͔̭̠͆̇ͥ̎͋ͮ͌ͯ͑t̸̞̗̞͋̑h̖̻͉̞̣̙ͯ̃͗ͫͪ̽̍́ęͧ̅҉̣͈̼̥r̴̪͈̻͇̰̩̟̭̲̾̾͌̉̇̑͒̑̀ ̡͍͒͐́̽ͪ͋ͣ͘b͓̯̖̫̻̍͆ͤ͊͟e̸̬̺̜̊͂̆͘͡ā̲͚̩̮͈t͉̰ͤ̐ͭͨ̀͒ͤ͠͝ͅe͇̝͖̙͚͇͚̬̗ͪn̯̣̔̌͌͆ͯ̾ ͨͯͪ̆ͥͬ͏̫ͅt̙ͤ̚͜r̫̞̝͇͇͎̹͇̓͐͊̕͞a̵͚̝̰̱̹͈̼̙̓̓i͙̼̺̮ͩ̿̄́l͉̟̓͊͗͘͠ ̤̜͇̤̎ͩ̾ͪ͒w̪͒̉̓̀̚͠ọ̫̦͙̗̜ͮͧ͐̎͢͝͞ü͎̭͙ͣ͊͆͌͋̾̚̚͠n̶̢̼̳̖̤͓̺̱̾͐̽ͥ͋̀d̶̰̙͂̏ͥ̏̇͠͞ ̺͔ͧͪ̉̅ͧ̔ͥͅã̮̗͎̭̹̠͉͙ͮ̕͢͠ḣ̠̘̩̿̇̅͂e̩̳̣̤͚ͧͬ̋̍͗ͭ̒a͛͒͊̅҉̼͔̲̹̻ḏ̲͚̲̼͍̪ͣ̔͒̐ͤ̊̃̃ͩ ̤̦͖̏̓̌͛ͩͬ͗͝i͈̪̻̊̊ͭͫ̓̍̊͠nͭ̓͜͏̥̺̰ť̮̣̜̠̖ͣ̉o̯̼̪̩̠̮̥̮̒̇̎̒ͧ̎̂͗̚ ̧̙͖͔̥̟͉̩́ͯ̿͒ͮ̑̌͝t̻͎̟̗͊̄̌̐̀ͬͅh̘̫̰̤̘͉͈̆ͤ͠ͅë̡͚̞̣̖͂ͮ̒͢ ̞̩͇̜͉̬̔ͭ̓d̳̤̭̿̔̑u͇̤̩ͥͮͣͫ̎̈́ͫ͟s̸͎͍̖̈ͪ͗̉͋t̨̲̘̥͙̠̱̰̍̐̈́ͩ̈́̈́ͧͣ ͚̉̒̈̐̇ͦ̀r̴ͪ̏҉̳̩̝a̟̘̙͍̖͇̼͎ͤ̀̄ͦͭ̌ͩ̑͑ĉ̜̣̖̤͖̺̄ͩ̓ͅk̘̙̬͈͖ͧ̑̿̄̀͢e͇̱̪͂͆ͤ̇͗̇͑ͪd̡̥͎̣̙̐̀ͭ͋͋̄̆͑́͝ ̶̛̩̣̰̉̄̈́ͤ̍ͧ̇͛
͇̘̺̑̀̈̈́͑̆͆̇̃c̓ͦ̓̓̆ͪͦͮ̕͝͏̜͇̰͇̱̣̺l̪͇̆̏ͪͦ̒̈̔ͬi̢͚̝̩͂͐̀̈̐̎ḿ̷̪̦̯̆ͯͥẻ̛̠͉̼̳͖̻͍̓s̙͈̲̲̗̟͓͍̏͒̾ ̬͉̥̄̈ͨ͑̀o̩̦̹͓̓͋̾͡fͦ̈ͩͨ̔҉̶̩̲ͅ ̰̤͍̟́͊̃t̫̭̟̺̞̠͌̈́ͭ͋̽́̈́ͅͅḧ̸̤̤̼͈͈́̐̄̀e̻͓̓͗̊ͬ̽̓̂ͪ̀ ͈͍͛͌͂̓ͤ͋̚͟b̴̫ͮ̏ͯ͗̇̄ͦa̵̡̭̤̫̮̪͖͎͛̇̉̐͐͐͛ͤ͘r̴̨̎̂ͩ̀ͮ͏̯ē̺͚̖̋̉́͞ͅn̬̟ͬ̅̋̏̾͗̒̒ ͈͕̩͚̈́ͪ̋́͌̿̇ͯl̮̭̯̲͙̙̬̬ͩ́͒̿͠ͅą̛͎̭̤ͧ̌ͭ͡ņ̛̤̟̉ͧ̉͑̀̾̍͜ͅď͎͕͔̙̭͒ͤ͊͒̔ͯ̄ͥ ̡̙̘̱̊͂w̢͚͖̠̟͑͐ͨh̫̞̜̾ͥͤͦ̒̒̚̚̚i̧̡͇̤̤̼̘̺̩͆ͨͩ͌ͯ͂ͭ͜c̴̾͗͐̕҉͍̫͕h͕̊ͩ͛ͧͩ͂̏ͣ͜͡ ̟̫̲̩̥̮̱͋ͨ̿ͧ́̇͗̀̾͢ͅḋ͎͇ͥ͐ͦ̋̏ͤ̓̀͡ͅo͌̐̉̌́̚͏̻̭̩̰͖͡m̡͇̺̦̘̞̺̼̝͗ͯ̒̄̉́̀ͦ̎i̴̻̳̻̩͚̣̮̹ͥ͐̃ͫ͟n̩̬̼͍̟̲̲̾ͭͨ́̀ͅḁ̷̾ͤͬͦ̍͞t̪̦̩̖̻͍͔ͧ̏ͧͮͥͤ͞e̫͈̩̼̜̭̻̮̭̽̌̈́ͣ͒̎ş̵͕̦̬̈ͥͭ̉͊ ͇͖̹̹̳̫̦ͨ̍̾̾̈́͠͠͡ͅl̴̼̗̰̻̥͌̋͂ͪ̉͊̚̕äͩ҉̷̳͙̩͍͓r̼͉̯̘ͮ͌͘͟g̵̛͈̻͉͊̾͛̐͆̄̑̏̊e̡̹̘̦̺͈̱̭̫̹̎̍̌͜ ͖͉̮̜͔̟̮͋̍ͫͨͮ̌̕p̨̛̟̞̠͙̻̣͍̓̓͟oͬ̅ͨ̾͂͋͏̜̮̬͈rͪ̏̔̊ͮͬ̿͘͝҉͔̳͓̫̗̩͔̱̖t̮̱̏̄̀ͥ͌̓͗̽ͭ́iͬͨ̎́͐̈́̾̾̔̀̕҉͍̬̣͕̣͙̟̯ͅoͦͮͩ̍̂ͥ͂ͭ̄́҉҉͓͙̹͖̟͔͚̰n̳̦͖͈̟͋ͮ̅ͣ̎̀͡s̶̻̻̗̗̮̪̝͇̩ͭ̒ͩ̐̄̈́̌̏͝ ̵̥̭̯͓̞̖͉̖ͦ̓͋ͮͥͮ͜ȏͪ̀̃͏͓̞̞̀f̟̹̪̠ͫ̉̉̾̑̔̓̑ ̙̭̜̙͚̗̝ͦͨ̈ͭ̾͆͗͜t̬̹̐̽̽́̌̀͡ḩ̶̯̮̻̤̲̻̩̻̻̏͑ͧ͆̌e̷̮̦̤̼̯̭̔ͮͦ ̡͉͈͉̭̹͔͇̻̈ͭ͂ͬͅ
̑̿ͬ̈͗҉̦̠͎͔͓̤̬͟N͗͗̋̓҉̸̟̪͍͎͎òͮ̐͗̿͌̔͞҉̳͙̪̝̞̖͇̞r̢͚͇̽̇͗̌̃͒͝g̡̥̬͉̲̹̯̎̈̽ͣoͩ̅̿̅̈͊ͨ͒ͤ҉̺̗̺̭͡l̽̏̎҉҉̭̦͍̱͎̹i͐ͩ̈̿͋ͬ̚҉̯͔͉̱̝̥a͙̻̩͛ͬ́̽͆̐͗͢͞ͅn̡̙̻ͤ̂͊̒ͦͧͧ͐ ̳͕̟̊͆́̂̔ͧȩ̨̛̞͕͎̑ͪ͑̾̌m̴̪̱͓̪ͯ̉̉̈́́ͣ̆͜ṕ̷̧̼̝̈́̋̚ͅi͚̯̳̣̞̱͊̍ͭ͑͠ͅr̨͓͖͎͇ͣ͛̽̔͝e̷̻͎̐̍̒ͣ͞.͍̯̰͎̟̹͕͊ͩ̋̎ͬ̉̃̈́ ̴͗͐̑̈͌͠͏̼̭̖̭ ̧̰͎̰̩̙͛́͜A̒ͮͯ͒͛̓̊ͯ͏̬̮̞̼̹̜̳̝g͖̣͓̥̟͓͕̟̥͒ȅ̷̝̫̬̗̳ͪͣ̉ͪ͆ͤ ̤̭̭̼͙̰̰̯̫͐̈́̉ͭ͞͝w̨͉̩̤̘̫ͭͤ͒ͯ͘͝ͅo̯̫͗̓̈́̾̏̀̅́̕ͅr̻̭͖͇͕̖̔̇͞n̡̫̮̤ͨͮͧ̒̽͢͠ ̵̹̘̐̏͝h̳̞͖̬̰ͤͧ̎̅̚͟͞ớ̼̜̻̣͖͕̱̆̓ͪo̸͚͎̳̮͇̮͕̾̈́͌͂͆̍̌͡f̵̶̟̥̳̼͉̺͖̰̌͛ͤ̀ͭ͌͗͌ ͉̥̆̚͜͝p̵̨̱̯̬̠̱͇ͦ̀͂̒̆ͬ̅͛̄̀r͚̺̭̩͒ͫͮ̅̀͌̕i̸̳̜̳̖̝̥͉͎͂ͩ̒͂̓ͦ͜͟n̛͔̬̤̹̜ͪ̔ͤ͑͘ͅt̹̼͙̯͇̞̣̟̉ͫ̊̍s̛̤̲̦͚͎̹̾ͬ̆̌̍ͅ ̮̗̠̳͙̝̂̅̏̉̑́͟͝s͍͈̣̬̪̺͚͕̾ͭ͜m̘͖̳̿͋ͭ̉̂͞ơ̸̢̩͉̅̊͛ͩt̷͈̭̘̖̰̪̣̻͋͘ḫ͕͗̚͢e͙̬̹̰͕̲̰̦ͤ̈́̂̂̐ͧ̂r̀̊͑҉̤͙̺͙̜e̵̋̋҉̜̬̜d̸̡̜̰̒́ͯͩ̓̅ͦ ̪̮͐b̟̻̭̝̩͚̜̃ͤ͂͊̐y̖͔̜̜̲̖̟̐̄̽̂͆̉̐͡ ̡͙̲̜̲͈̗͍̫̉͂̂ț̸̪̒̾͒̀͠h̸̨̨̖̹̺̳̩̫̝̻ͧͤ̒e̮͛̏͌͡ͅͅ ̧̜̼̤̳̲̯̬̃͌̄̀ͯͩ͆́͞s̡̨̲̙͖̟ͯ͠i̮͙̫̫̺̗̹̿̓͋ͨ͗ͫͭͫ̚f̖̦̉ͫͦ̿̆͟t̴͎̫̰͕ͦͨ̈̿ͧ͊i̢̠͓̪̯̮ͤ͛̏ͫͯ̎͊͟n͍̦̰͙͙͍̰͎ͦ̊͢g̤͈̣̟̔̌̑̅ͭ͒ͧ ̶̡̱̘͙͖ͪ́́̀ͦ
̝̳̼̠͆̔̈̄̀́̚͜s̡̤͓̮͉̮͉̘͉ͮ̾̀͞a͗̌̔͏̦͓̼͎ṋ̦͑̀͗͘ḑ͈̜̰͈̜̇̆̈̀ͦ̒ͥ̄ͅs̸̛̯̣͎̮̉̓̓̈́̊̅͐̂͗͟ ̡̼̖͕̟̰̼͍̆ͦ́͝õ̴̩ͧ͆f̙͚͓͈̼͂ͭ̑̽͊ ͙̫̜̭̹̮̥̣̚̕ṯ͈̤̙̾́ͩ̓̐i̙̒ͪ̒̈ͧͤͥͤ̉͝m̫̻̏̑́ͅë̟̝͈̰́͌ͤ̃ͭ͞ ̝̥̄͒s̖̬͉ͪ͊͂ͪͧ̈̒ͣ͟h̶͊ͯ͏̲͔̱̫͚̦̺o͎̦͔̮̳̣ͩ͆ͮ̂̆͊͛͌̀nͣͬ̉͏̤̮͓ë̸̤͙̖̺̹͙̻̪̜́̈͂̾ͭ̾͘ ̣̈́̃́͝d̨̗̯̺̳͙͇̱̹̳̎̐ͩ̈́̓̍̾͊͞ú͐̀͊͑̈͆ͧ͟҉̦̣̲̖͍̠̥͝l̶̸̩̹̀͊̋̊̃̽̎ͩ̇l̟͓̞̟̼̲͙̃͌̉̔ͬ̉͘͢ͅẏ̷͕̯͙͇ͥ͡ ̴͌͊͐̋̇̑ͥͤͧ͏̠̯͕͇ͅǎ̡̦̼̙̍̑͐͒ͣ̚̚͜͝g̷͇͔͈̮̼̬̑̾ͩͫ͟a̴̮̠̺̖͒͗̚͜į̷̶͍͕̩̠̩͙͇ͬ͂̒̍̀ͧͅn̠̭̲͂̄ͩ̽̓͡s̫̱̥ͪ̋ͮ̅ţ̹̙̠̜͚̘̅̐͢ ̛̹͔̗̜̖͙͍̦̻̀͗ͯ̓̓ͦ̄ͮ̚͡t̵̗̰̤͎̺̫̻ͫ̌̍h̨̞ͦ̈ͯ̉̋͆̔͟e̸̥̼͈͕̹̬̾͐̈́ ̋͌̓ͤ̉҉̴̙̺̖͜dͨ̍̅ͪ̅҉̦̗̮̼͔̲͔uͤͧ̔̇͘҉̻̝̪͖̻s͑̋͒͐̄̚͞͏̰̖̥̗̖̝͙t̍̒̒ͬͭ͏̹͍̙͉̣̥ ̦͖͉̓̇ͣ̑̑́s̼̞ͥ̄̅ͨ́ͣ͋͋pͬ̍ͣ̍̈̊̔͛͏̶͓̘̙̹̝̙͈l̓̍ͦ̽̋̑ͣ҉͍̩̥͖a̬̳̣͙ͣͥ̐ͨ̓̋͠ͅt̨͈̹̱͍͆͗́̽͒́̕t̡̔̽͏͍̘̪̘̲eͪͮ͆҉͕̯͢r͎̪͇̳̗̰͓̽ͪ͆̓ͣ̌̊ͥ͢e̛̫̤ͤ̑͝d̙̻͇̖͕̰̗̤̠͗ͯ́͢ ̜̟̥ͬ̑c̛̦͕͙̜̮̥ͭͫ̓ͤͪ͡͡r̸̴͉̮͍̻̲̫͖̱̈ͮ̌̋̅̽ͥͫú̂̑̅́̄̕͏͎͕̳̖̻̘̪̟̺s̡͕̦͈̗͈̦̲̩̋ͫͥ̚͘ͅt̸̔ͨͭ̋̽̑͏̷͓̦̜͔͓͙ ̛̼̜͖ͨ̆ͥ͢͢ǫ̛̠̦͈̭̙̓̎̈̾ͯ̋͡f̯̦̱̝̣̾ͭ̉̕ ͖͓̠̗̎̽ͮ͢
́̔̾͂͛͑͟͏̺͝e̬̤̼̥̼͋ͩ̒͌̒́̚̕ͅḁ̛͕̦̩͙̙̓ͥͣͯ̆ͧ̆ͫ͢r̠͚̦̳̠̼̐̂̇͛͂̈͐ͯ͞t̖ͭ́͜͠hͫ̒͆̔҉͕̻̻.̦͋ͦ͛ͭ̊̀́̕ ̙̥̪̝͙̣͖͓ͯͥͨ͑ͮ́ ̨̓̂ͧ̂ͥ̑̀͏̥̯T̸̸̝̠̺̮͔̜̫͑͊ͦ̅ḩ̘̞̣̻̖͊ͦ̃͌̾̆̄͛̕ȇ̶́̑̃̈́̔͆ͬ҉̭ͅ ̛͙͇̻̲̳̙͖̒͂̅͊̑̆̅̚̕t̀͌̐̑҉̬̳͓̬̠̭̖̰í̠͔̙͇̣̫͎̍͂ͯͥͥ̐͊͝r̢͇͚̯̰̰͈̝͐͜ě͔͍͚̘͙ͨ͑̐̄͜͢͝ͅl͖̲̙͉͔̐ͨ̑͋ͨe̞͑͛͌ͬ̌ͪ̅̏́̀s̶̴̭̳̗ͥ́̆ͮ̂ͦ̒͢s̐͐ͣͮ́̾ͫ͏̥̪̩͙͍̫̣̼̠͠ ̵̹̬̳̼̠̱̱̃̊̌ͬ̽̒s̨͓̠̖̹̰̟̯̔̑̓̕u̮͎̳̯͓ͩ͛̽̈́̓̒ͫ̆̚͟n̡͚̘̜͈̹͒͊͡ ̭̟̺̠̤̯ͦͪ̈͆͜͢c̵̨̢̼͖̲̟̟̫̟͇̽̊͗ͅḁ͉̟̖̺̫̻̾ͤ͐̊͒̉ͯ͠sͨ͒̍̀ͨ̉ͯ̆͂҉̢͚̣͍̩̩͇͚͖̕t̿́͛̋͏̞̣̤͉̙́ ̯̯̺͕̘͈͖͇̏͗́į̯̫̩̋̾̕t̔̔ͣ̋ͪ͂҉͍̲̘̲̬sͥ̏ͭ͋͏͇͔̲͔̱̣̮̝͝ ̦͎̳̠̟̿̏̋́͌ͣ̆̀͠p̝̬͔͈͍͓̜̗̍̅̄̔̔̓ͬ
« Last Edit: August 07, 2011, 09:09:03 PM by clockworkjoe »

Mckma

• President of the Apparatus of Kwalish fan club
  • Sometimes Murphy's Law needs to be enforced
    • View Profile
Re: Искушение на
« Reply #1 on: August 06, 2011, 11:47:02 AM »
OMG the cultists have arrived!

beej

• I dream in graph paper lines
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 06, 2011, 01:56:15 PM »
Damn it Tom.  This is why you're not supposed to let the ghoul follow you home.
"Old R'lyeh Brewery. Enjoy a cold one on the Great Old One!"

Salkovich

• I walk between the rain drops, tommy gun and katana in hand
  • Concupiscent Piranha of the Apocalypse
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 06, 2011, 02:22:10 PM »
What the shitfuck?
"It's heresy. Burn the heretics." - Ross Payton NEVAR FORGET
"If you are asked, 'Would you like Abraham Lincoln', your answer is always YES."

Kroack

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 07, 2011, 03:18:11 AM »
Rppr gets the strangest bots

Flawless P

• View Profile
Re: lolwut
« Reply #5 on: August 07, 2011, 10:08:48 PM »
The weather beaten trail wound ahead into the dust wracked climes of the barren land which dominates large portions of the Norgolian empire age worn hoofprints smothered by the sifting sands shone dully against the dust splattered crust of earth the tireless sun cast it's

Thats all I got.
42.7% of all statistics are made up on the spot.
If you can't fix it with duck tape you haven't used enough.
I intend to live forever -- so far, so good.

Moondog

• Oregon Trail 13 Superstar
  • A soul in polyhedron
    • View Profile
Re: lolwut
« Reply #6 on: August 08, 2011, 12:18:22 AM »
Haha, someone edited in zalgo text.
Currently Reading: FIGHT!: The Fighting Game RPG! (it owns)