Author Topic: All Flesh Must be Eaten  (Read 6169 times)

cutechemist

• Slayer of the Dread Gazebo
    • View Profile
All Flesh Must be Eaten
« on: October 05, 2011, 03:05:57 PM »
So, I'm still very new to gaming, but somehow I got weasled in to trying to GM a game of All Flesh Must be Eaten. I have one big problem...I dont have the book or a PDF, does anyone know where I can find one cheap/ free? (money is tight, like tighter than a nun's booty hole) <--BTW don't judge, I haven't slept in awhile

clockworkjoe

• BUY MY BOOK
  • Administrator
  • Extreme XP CEO
    • View Profile
    • BUY MY BOOK
Re: All Flesh Must be Eaten
« Reply #1 on: October 05, 2011, 04:46:16 PM »
no piracy links on this site

PDF is here http://www.rpgnow.com/product_info.php?products_id=627&it=1

main book is here http://store.edenstudios.net/mm5/merchant.mvc?Store_Code=ES&Screen=CTGY&Category_Code=AFMBE

cheaper on ebay http://www.ebay.com/itm/All-Flesh-Must-Eaten-Pulp-Zombies-RPG-Book-/390352208097?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item5ae2ce00e1

I've seen it for cheaper prices though at local game stores though. 15 bucks is about the cheapest you'll get it though.

Mckma

• President of the Apparatus of Kwalish fan club
  • Sometimes Murphy's Law needs to be enforced
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 05, 2011, 08:44:55 PM »
If you are super lucky (and once again I'll emphasize "super"), you might find it cheap at a used/whatnot bookstore.  And if not (depending on your views regarding RPGs), you might find a few other books that are interesting cheap...

Snake-Eyes

• I am worth 100 points in GURPS...ladies
    • View Profile
    • Illusive Comics & Games
« Reply #3 on: October 06, 2011, 04:08:39 PM »
I may be able to help you out with it. PM me, if you still need help. I got the free rpg day book for it somewhere. I can send you the rules.
« Last Edit: October 06, 2011, 04:12:04 PM by Snake-Eyes »
You've been sucked out of the airlock into the black. Roll all the dice on the table for damage.

Setherick

• Administrator
  • Cosmic Horror: 1d10/1d100 SAN loss
  • Economies of Scale
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 06, 2011, 04:43:18 PM »
If you are super lucky (and once again I'll emphasize "super"), you might find it cheap at a used/whatnot bookstore.  And if not (depending on your views regarding RPGs), you might find a few other books that are interesting cheap...

This is how I got my copy. :)
"Something smart so that I can impress people I don't know." - Some Author I've Not Read

Mckma

• President of the Apparatus of Kwalish fan club
  • Sometimes Murphy's Law needs to be enforced
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 06, 2011, 08:08:03 PM »

This is how I got my copy. :)

I wish I had better access to these, I would love to have a random collection of like $10 RPGs from used bookstores...