Author Topic: On the Rain-Slick Precipice of Darkness, Episode One  (Read 6389 times)

Boyos

• President of the Apparatus of Kwalish fan club
    • View Profile
On the Rain-Slick Precipice of Darkness, Episode One
« on: April 28, 2009, 12:45:54 PM »
So I just got beating On the Rain-Slick Precipice of Darkness, Episode One a few days ago. Anyone else have a chance to play this game? It was great, Although I have never played a CoC game, I think it has some great tie-ins with it. Anyways Just wanted to know if you guys have had a chance to play it, Epsiode 2 is out now ill prob end up downloading it later this month. For you that have not heard of it, its the game supporting the penny-arcade guys in it. heres a Link to the game. http://www.playgreenhouse.com/game/HOTHG-000001-01/ And heres a link for www.penny-arcade.com if you never been there, its a great comic strip about games. One of my new favorit strips is the Rock Band Nirvana comic its titled Maybe Too soon.

Tadanori Oyama

• Extreme XP CEO
  • The Full Time GM
    • View Profile
    • Full Time GM
Re: On the Rain-Slick Precipice of Darkness, Episode One
« Reply #1 on: April 28, 2009, 12:50:01 PM »
I played the demo. Seems like fun, I just haven't gotten around to downloading it.

Boyos

• President of the Apparatus of Kwalish fan club
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 28, 2009, 01:01:58 PM »
I played the demo. Seems like fun, I just haven't gotten around to downloading it.

They had it 50% off a few weeks ago, so I got it then, but would pay the full 14.99 haha!

Phelanar

• Zombie Apocalypse Survivor
  • Stop nuzzling the instrument of my vengeance
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 02, 2009, 03:48:37 PM »
I've played and beaten both of the PA games. I enjoyed the hell out of both of them and can't wait for the third one. Love the sense of humor in them, even if sometimes combat is kind of annoying. Relies a bit too much on split-second timing and it could be better if it a lot more forgiving. The second game is a little better than the first in this regard, but still.
A great ninja move is like great jazz. Nobody is aware of it and anyone who saw it live is now dead.