Author Topic: Merry Christmas! (Also all other equally valid Holidays celebrated around now)  (Read 12629 times)

Moondog

• Oregon Trail 13 Superstar
  • A soul in polyhedron
    • View Profile
Just thought I'd add some holiday cheer. What're you all doin' this year, anyway?

For me, just staying home, having the 'rents visit for Christmas Eve+Morning proper, and then that's it. Simple and easy.
Currently Reading: FIGHT!: The Fighting Game RPG! (it owns)

Setherick

• Administrator
  • Cosmic Horror: 1d10/1d100 SAN loss
  • Economies of Scale
    • View Profile
I have in-laws in town. Yay. Where's the rum? I don't need any eggnog.
"Something smart so that I can impress people I don't know." - Some Author I've Not Read

Flawless P

• I walk between the rain drops, tommy gun and katana in hand
    • View Profile
Spending the weekend at my mother in laws, going to the movies on sunday per our usual, then off to my moms house. More travel than I like but I have a new baby brother to visit with.
42.7% of all statistics are made up on the spot.
If you can't fix it with duck tape you haven't used enough.
I intend to live forever -- so far, so good.

Great Scott!

• Slayer of the Dread Gazebo
    • View Profile
I'm staying home, spending it with my mom and her boyfriend. Possibly his son as well, so it'll be fun.
Going up to my girlfriends for new years though, looking forward to that. :D
I can't think of anything worth putting here, so I decided not to have anything of consequence.

Dom

• View Profile
Currently in Maryland, close to Washington D.C., visiting my aunt & uncle. Might go to Atlantic City in the first week of January or such. In the mantime, having a blast with the family, as well as visiting the Smithsonian musems.

Mckma

• President of the Apparatus of Kwalish fan club
  • Sometimes Murphy's Law needs to be enforced
    • View Profile
Hanging at home, playing a lot of Minecraft.  Spending time with family, the usual.  I have a conference from the 28th of December to the 1st, so that is going to be awesome, excited about that.  Other than that, just really enjoying not having school...

Tadanori Oyama

• Extreme XP CEO
  • The Full Time GM
    • View Profile
    • Full Time GM
Home for me. We're having one set of in-laws over and I'm skipping out on the other ones. Tomorrow it'll be driving up north to see my side of the family, which I find marginally easier to stomach.

Setherick

• Administrator
  • Economies of Scale
    • View Profile
Hanging at home, playing a lot of Minecraft.  Spending time with family, the usual.  I have a conference from the 28th of December to the 1st, so that is going to be awesome, excited about that.  Other than that, just really enjoying not having school...

What conference are you going to?
"Something smart so that I can impress people I don't know." - Some Author I've Not Read

Mckma

• View Profile

It's for a Christian fellowship that I am a member of.  It's something like a thousand or more college students from all of the southwestern United States and Hawaii.  And it's nice because I get to see friends from school, despite people being all over for most of the break...

clockworkjoe

• BUY MY BOOK
  • Administrator
  • Extreme XP CEO
    • View Profile
    • BUY MY BOOK
writing, family and dungeons of dredmor.

Wooberman

• I have no mouth and I must LOL
    • View Profile
    • Woober's FB
I love you guys, Merry Christmas!

Setherick

• Administrator
  • Economies of Scale
    • View Profile

It's for a Christian fellowship that I am a member of.  It's something like a thousand or more college students from all of the southwestern United States and Hawaii.  And it's nice because I get to see friends from school, despite people being all over for most of the break...

That sounds like a decent way to spend the New Years.

Mckma

• View Profile
Yeah it should be pretty cool and fun...

Happy holidays everyone!  I hope that you are able to enjoy them and any time you can spend with family and friends.  I also hope you find some rest (from work/school/etc.) if you need it so that you can hit the ground running going into next year...

Snake-Eyes

• I am worth 100 points in GURPS...ladies
    • View Profile
    • Illusive Comics & Games
Happy holidays! From myself and everyone at Illusive comics. We hope you have a safe and fun holiday.
You've been sucked out of the airlock into the black. Roll all the dice on the table for damage.

crash2455

• I walk between the rain drops, tommy gun and katana in hand
  • #1 Brovine
    • View Profile
    • The Drunk and the Ugly
Woo happy nondenominational gift-giving day!  I hope all of you have a good day today.  I will be spending it with family and then editing podcast.