Author Topic: Im new to the fourms a little help  (Read 5061 times)

Undertaker01235

• Slayer of the Dread Gazebo
    • View Profile
Im new to the fourms a little help
« on: March 30, 2012, 02:37:40 PM »
Hello everyone in the RPPRverse, Im Michael 16 Michigan native and new to RPGs and RPPR forums.

I was wondering what topics would go where. I understand podcast things go under podcast and RPG things go under RPG but, for example finding a gaming group or asking about a new RPG videogame would where would i post those

Thanks Michael
Currently writing:Boxing/MMA RPG and Cops/Robbers with a morality system if interested message me for my draft.

"What doesn't kill you makes you stronger" ...unless it dismembers, breaks, blinds, or paralysed you.

Setherick

• Administrator
  • Cosmic Horror: 1d10/1d100 SAN loss
  • Economies of Scale
    • View Profile
Re: Im new to the fourms a little help
« Reply #1 on: March 30, 2012, 04:30:32 PM »
Hello everyone in the RPPRverse, Im Michael 16 Michigan native and new to RPGs and RPPR forums.

I was wondering what topics would go where. I understand podcast things go under podcast and RPG things go under RPG but, for example finding a gaming group or asking about a new RPG videogame would where would i post those

Thanks Michael

General Chaos for video games. There is actually a video game thread floating around. As for finding a group, I'm not sure if I'd even recommend posting it on this forum because the users tend to be pretty spread out. I don't think that a thread like that has ever really produced a gaming group in the history of the forums. If you do post it, I would put it in the RPG section.
"Something smart so that I can impress people I don't know." - Some Author I've Not Read

Patrick

• I am worth 100 points in GURPS...ladies
  • No federal minimum wage for kobolds!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 30, 2012, 05:58:58 PM »
Meetup site is a great place to find other games and gamers. I met most of my current group through a meetup event Michael. I'd recommend going to a few games and getting their vibe before starting a full time...
[Resistance Is Futile... Have A Great Day!]

Undertaker01235

• Slayer of the Dread Gazebo
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 02, 2012, 01:25:48 PM »
Thanks for the help guys I already feel welcomed into the community.
Currently writing:Boxing/MMA RPG and Cops/Robbers with a morality system if interested message me for my draft.

"What doesn't kill you makes you stronger" ...unless it dismembers, breaks, blinds, or paralysed you.

Setherick

• Administrator
  • Cosmic Horror: 1d10/1d100 SAN loss
  • Economies of Scale
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 02, 2012, 03:18:01 PM »
Thanks for the help guys I already feel welcomed into the community like I'm being mocked by horrible people.

Fixed that for you. I mean, if you've listened to the APs, that's the way all RPPR'ers (even adopted ones like Tad) show their affection.
"Something smart so that I can impress people I don't know." - Some Author I've Not Read