Author Topic: Synnibarr! Hear that Ross????  (Read 5976 times)

Great Scott!

• Slayer of the Dread Gazebo
    • View Profile
Synnibarr! Hear that Ross????
« on: July 06, 2012, 07:55:04 AM »
Hey, just thought that I'd mention that there is a kickstarter for Synnibarr. For those of us who listened to RPPR a few years ago, we all know how much Ross loves Synnibarr. ;D
I can't think of anything worth putting here, so I decided not to have anything of consequence.

Gorkamorka

• Oregon Trail 13 Superstar
  • Let me GURPS that for you.
    • View Profile
Re: Synnibarr! Hear that Ross????
« Reply #1 on: July 06, 2012, 08:42:34 AM »
The creator is still out of touch with reality. He wants 55.000$ to launch it. He's current about half way through the time allocated hand has around 2.000$ pledged. I don't think we ate likely to see the new version any time soon.
Gorkamorka (Fridrik)

Mckma

• President of the Apparatus of Kwalish fan club
  • Sometimes Murphy's Law needs to be enforced
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 06, 2012, 01:36:08 PM »
The creator is still out of touch with reality. He wants 55.000$ to launch it. He's current about half way through the time allocated hand has around 2.000$ pledged. I don't think we ate likely to see the new version any time soon.

Though according to the Facebook page updates, he's been working on it and it seems pretty complete.  He has people play testing it...

Seemed like the Kickstarter was mostly to actually publish it in hardcopy.  I wouldn't be surprised if he did a pdf release at some point...

Great Scott!

• Slayer of the Dread Gazebo
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 06, 2012, 02:49:49 PM »
Well if he does a pdf release, or physical release, I think us fans should pitch in and buy a copy for our beloved radio show host.

I can't think of anything worth putting here, so I decided not to have anything of consequence.