Author Topic: The Ultimate RPG Resources thread  (Read 48705 times)

Rawtooth

• Slayer of the Dread Gazebo
    • View Profile
Re: The Ultimate RPG Resources thread
« Reply #45 on: June 06, 2012, 03:00:58 AM »
Byakhee is failing on anything I've tried it on.  The character sheet is smashed together when I am entering values.  I've found The Keep from Yog-sothoth, but are there any other good char. generators for CoC, or a work-around to Byakhee's issues?
Fractals are our friends.

clockworkjoe

• BUY MY BOOK
  • Administrator
  • Extreme XP CEO
    • View Profile
    • BUY MY BOOK

Snake-Eyes

• I am worth 100 points in GURPS...ladies
    • View Profile
    • Illusive Comics & Games
« Reply #47 on: June 11, 2012, 03:52:50 PM »
I don't know if this has been posted yet but I learned about a contest called one page dungeon. http://campaignwiki.org/wiki/DungeonMaps/One_Page_Dungeon_Contest  I looked at a few of this years winner and they're very well done.
You've been sucked out of the airlock into the black. Roll all the dice on the table for damage.

the doomed one

• Slayer of the Dread Gazebo
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: June 12, 2012, 10:21:15 PM »
Byakhee is failing on anything I've tried it on.  The character sheet is smashed together when I am entering values.  I've found The Keep from Yog-sothoth, but are there any other good char. generators for CoC, or a work-around to Byakhee's issues?
I found that while it is smashed together while making a sheet, it works fine for printing. Also you can use the print preview function to see everything where it is supposed to be; you just have to make sure to zoom in.
Games I own: 13th Age, Dragon Age Box Set 1, Eclipse Phase, Shadowrun 5th, Paranoia XP, Iron Kingdoms, (new)World of Darkness, Werewolf, Pathfinder, D&D 4th edition, Exalted, Savage Worlds, Warhammer 40,000 Dark Heresy, Traveler, Deadlands (classic), Don't Rest Your Head, and many others in pdf

SageNytell

• I dream in graph paper lines
  • We're the Tusken Sound Raiders... start the rave.
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: June 12, 2012, 10:32:02 PM »
Are you using the Investigator Creation Wizard? That seems to streamline creating the characters and means you don't have to enter the values directly onto the sheet.

I've never had a problem with things printing improperly.

Setherick

• Administrator
  • Cosmic Horror: 1d10/1d100 SAN loss
  • Economies of Scale
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: June 13, 2012, 01:14:57 PM »
I found that while it is smashed together while making a sheet, it works fine for printing. Also you can use the print preview function to see everything where it is supposed to be; you just have to make sure to zoom in.

If I remember correctly, it's been a few years since I made Byakhee pregens, I had to export Byakhee character sheets to a third party PDF generator through the print function to get them to look remotely correct. Even then, I had problems with skills and weapons, etc.
"Something smart so that I can impress people I don't know." - Some Author I've Not Read