Author Topic: Interview with Larry Kenney on Rag-NERD-rok  (Read 4596 times)

IDaMan008

• I am worth 100 points in GURPS...ladies
  • Lucky 13!
    • View Profile
    • Rag-NERD-rok Actual Plays
Interview with Larry Kenney on Rag-NERD-rok
« on: July 17, 2012, 08:29:23 PM »
Hey all! Just wanted to share something really cool that we did over at Rag-NERD-rok. Last weekend, we recorded a Skype interview with voice actor and radio personality Larry Kenney, known to geek children of the '80s as Lion-O from ThunderCats and Bluegrass from Silverhawks. We talked about his career in radio, voice acting, and what it was like to work on ThunderCats, new and original. He even gave us a "ThunderCats HO!" at the end.

If any of this piques your interest, you can check out the episode here.

(Fun fact that didn't come up at all during the interview: Larry Kenney is the father of comedy demigoddess and alum of The State, Viva Variety and Reno 911! Kerri Kenney. Before we did our research for the interview, I did not know this.)

IDaMan008

• I am worth 100 points in GURPS...ladies
  • Lucky 13!
    • View Profile
    • Rag-NERD-rok Actual Plays
Interview with Deborah Reed on Rag-NERD-rok
« Reply #1 on: October 22, 2012, 11:40:21 PM »
Giving this thread a bump because we've got a new interview coming out soon! Last night, we at Rag-NERD-rok spoke with Deborah Reed (better known as Goblin Queen Credence Leonore Gielgud of Ancient Druidic Origins) about her experience making the...(cult hit? abomination of cinema? camp classic?)...Troll 2. It should be going up during the afternoon on Halloween. I'll post a link to the show when it's ready.

Here endeth my shameless whoring. (For now.)