Author Topic: Is there a new posting schedule for the AP podcast?  (Read 8405 times)

BOMherren

• Slayer of the Dread Gazebo
    • View Profile
Is there a new posting schedule for the AP podcast?
« on: August 29, 2012, 04:23:04 AM »
Topic.

There's been only two new AP episodes this last month, as compared to six the month before. Should we be expecting less new content from RPPR in the future? Is there an actual schedule planned out in advance?

Boyos

• President of the Apparatus of Kwalish fan club
    • View Profile
Re: Is there a new posting schedule for the AP podcast?
« Reply #1 on: August 29, 2012, 05:21:22 AM »
Welcome to the madness of Ross payton!!!! Your now addicted to the drug, rppr, and your at the whims of the evil man! Wish you luck. Atleast you joined now where you have years of back log. I have to wait.

Might I recommend, anything with Adam Scott glancy. Monsters and other childish things, animal farm, toms divine fire, calebs lover in the ice, and anything with codey in it.

BOMherren

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 29, 2012, 07:11:32 AM »
Thank you very much for the welcome, but it might not be appropriate. I have in fact been listening to the podcasts for more than a year, and I've caught up on all the games you suggested. And might I add, you missed Tom's hilarious one-shot of Lady Gaga 2.0, which I am told it is mandatory to include in any list of suggested APs. ;)

I'm still catching up on Know Evil, so I'm not quite out of gaming smack to put into my veins. I'm expecting great things from the bank job. I seem to recall hearing on the main podcast that it took a turn for the greasy. ;D

joe

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 29, 2012, 07:21:59 AM »
August: Gencon, Ross was setting up his new kickstarter, and his new campaign. I just think he was simply  too busy to post more APs.
In the past when this happened Ross usually made it up to us with more postings in the next month. Fingers crossed.

Boyos

• President of the Apparatus of Kwalish fan club
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 29, 2012, 07:27:57 AM »
I figured with the asg you would be set enough for a good 5 days strait, with the 3-4 games he had, the rest were just icing. 

BOMherren

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 29, 2012, 07:29:02 AM »
August: Gencon, Ross was setting up his new kickstarter, and his new campaign. I just think he was simply  too busy to post more APs.

Oh yeah, Gencon! I don't keep track of when that is, because I live on the other side of the pond. But yes, that makes a ton and a half of sense. Didn't he GM six games in one day last year? A pillar of the community, that man.

Setherick

• Administrator
  • Cosmic Horror: 1d10/1d100 SAN loss
  • Economies of Scale
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 29, 2012, 10:39:21 AM »
In the past when this happened Ross usually made it up to us with more postings in the next month. Fingers crossed.

Joe beat me to it. And to add to the list, Ross does graphic design and copy editing for his parents' indie press, he's also playing in a campaign, and he's been doing other things like applying to other jobs. Basically, if ya'll want more content, start shipping Ross more money.  8)
"Something smart so that I can impress people I don't know." - Some Author I've Not Read

clockworkjoe

• BUY MY BOOK
  • Administrator
  • Extreme XP CEO
    • View Profile
    • BUY MY BOOK
« Reply #7 on: August 29, 2012, 01:27:01 PM »
I've posted 3 APs so far this month and I try to do one a week. I've been delayed because I've been working on the Gencon material like the Oregon Trail Question videos and the panels - I just sent Shane Ivey the Delta Green panel so he can post it to Unspeakable.

So if you haven't already be sure to check out Unspeakable! http://theunspeakableoath.com/home/?cat=76

PirateLawyer

• I am worth 100 points in GURPS...ladies
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: September 12, 2012, 12:13:47 AM »
The new Unspeakable! podcast is up.