Author Topic: German-language actual play RPG podcasts?  (Read 4226 times)

crawlkill

• Zombie Apocalypse Survivor
  • helo
    • View Profile
German-language actual play RPG podcasts?
« on: September 09, 2012, 01:24:48 PM »
It's a long shot, I know, but I'm about to willingexile myself from the English language more or less indefinitely ('cept for RPPR on a weekly basis, of course), and have been looking for media to devour. Traditionally, I find I usually pick up languages quickest through sex and gaming, and only one of those things can I readily download. I know we've got at least one German member of our community around here (maybe more?), so I figured I'd ask:

Has anybody ever found any German-language actual play podcasts? There used to be an (extremely low audio quality) archive of some gentleman's Horror im Orient Express campaign out there, but even that's been swallowed up by time, even to the Internet Wayback Machine =( Unfortunately the Anglicization of German gaming means that no amount of "actual play" Rollenspiel deutsch booleaning will filter out all the infinite English-language hits I come up with every time I hunt for search terms. I've dug up one or two that are ABOUT RPGs, but that's not really what I'm after. It's the charm of the AP scene I neeeed.

Anybody know any? Or know any German-language online RPG communities where the question might be more likely to get a reply?

Thanks!
« Last Edit: September 09, 2012, 01:35:02 PM by crawlkill »