Author Topic: AlcheMonster Kickstarter  (Read 4479 times)

drayle88

• Slayer of the Dread Gazebo
  • Play minecraft, roleplay, make money = paradise
    • View Profile
    • AlcheMonster
AlcheMonster Kickstarter
« on: November 21, 2012, 02:07:22 PM »
Let's all be honest. If we ever played any of the monster games, be it capturing monsters for training, defeating monsters for exp, or collecting monsters for pets, we've all had that thought in the back of our minds...

"Man... I wish I could make my own monster for this game."

Well, AlcheMonster is the first steps to that level of awesome. In the First Edition Alone, there are 20 Monsters to chose from, and over 100 Monster Parts to customize your monster. And more than just summoning, alternate classes allow you to Customize yourself with monster parts, become a monster hunter, and more!

The key behind AlcheMonster is in its simplicity. It's boiled down enough to be fun, flexible, and adaptable. If you don't like the rules, you can still use the setting and pieces to adapt it to other table top systems.

This Game Includes:
Easy Class Fusion: Want your hunter to have summoning powers? Easy!

Simple Battle System: You don't need an Algebra Degree to figure out if you hit the monster. Just add the numbers, and BOOM! Results.

Infinity Loot Spawner: In a couple of Dice Rolls, you can have any number of loot. Talking sword with fire element, Cape of Invisibility, Boots of Teleportation, its all possible.

Also, there is the Game Maker tools that cut down on preparation time. In this book, it includes:

Terrain Generation
City Generation
Treasure Generation
NPC Generation

And much more!

http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/261793241/alchemonster