Author Topic: Anyone in the Know on World of Darkness?  (Read 4221 times)

nasus

• Slayer of the Dread Gazebo
    • View Profile
Anyone in the Know on World of Darkness?
« on: November 14, 2012, 02:36:13 PM »
I'm about to run a World of Darkness game to try and get my group interested in playing it more. In asking about Changeling: the Lost and Hunter: the Vigil at my LGS, they told me Hunter "must be out of print" and Changeling was about to be reprinted so he couldn't get it for me at this time. He obviously didn't know anything about WoD other than it existed so I don't know how reliable that information was. Anyone know anything on that front?

Tadanori Oyama

• Extreme XP CEO
  • The Full Time GM
    • View Profile
    • Full Time GM
Re: Anyone in the Know on World of Darkness?
« Reply #1 on: November 14, 2012, 02:44:46 PM »
Everything is "Out of Print" because White Wolf / CCP has moved entirely to a print on demand model. If you want WoD books you have to order them used or from remaindered stock. Amazon and other online merchants normally have a few copies available.

This move was made a long time ago but alot of people haven't gotten all of the information because CCP doesn't update the White Wolf homepage very well. I recommend looking up White Wolf Blogs at www.whitewolfblogs.com or checking The Onyx Path Publishing homepage for more information.

If you want a new copy you can normally get them through DriveThruRPG using their Print on Demand services.
« Last Edit: November 14, 2012, 02:47:46 PM by Tadanori Oyama »

nasus

• Slayer of the Dread Gazebo
    • View Profile
Re: Anyone in the Know on World of Darkness?
« Reply #2 on: November 14, 2012, 02:56:37 PM »
Thanks for the info!