Author Topic: K.P.F.S. anyone here actually play this game?  (Read 4148 times)

Review Cultist

• I dream in graph paper lines
    • View Profile
K.P.F.S. anyone here actually play this game?
« on: November 20, 2012, 09:32:10 PM »
Hey all, So I have been reading up the rules for Kill Puppies For Satan after hearing Ross speak of it on the latest Unspeakable (though Ive had the PDF for longer than that) and have actually sat down and wrote up a scenario about an up and starting Satanic cult in a small Ontario Town. This will also likely become a quick pick up and play campaign for a few of my buddies, between normal games.

When I first heard of the game and got the rules I suggested it to a few of my friends (who have a history of playing evil campaigns in D&D and like to crack horrible, horrible jokes about things that could come from the mouth of a K.P.F.S. character) to my surprise, only a few of them showed major interest in it.

Anyone else attempted a game of this? or done something in this system? If anyone is interested, I am going to record this game once I get it started and will post it somewhere online. Maybe the RPPR Community AP Site?

Liquid Water?

Review Cultist

• I dream in graph paper lines
    • View Profile
Re: K.P.F.S. anyone here actually play this game?
« Reply #1 on: February 05, 2013, 11:50:24 PM »
You know, after listening to Caleb's Better Angels game, it seems like K.P.F.S. is a rules light version or just has similar but stripped down mechanics. Just an outside observation of game play. 
Liquid Water?