Author Topic: RPPR Listeners: Who gets to play on a regular basis?  (Read 29133 times)

Addled GM

• I am worth 100 points in GURPS...ladies
    • View Profile
Re: RPPR Listeners: Who gets to play on a regular basis?
« Reply #30 on: April 28, 2013, 01:53:12 AM »
Play once every two weeks if I'm lucky.  Use to play once every week at the very least. That pesky bastard "real life" eats up my gaming time.

trinite

• I dream in graph paper lines
    • View Profile
    • Technical Difficulties Gaming Podcast
« Reply #31 on: April 28, 2013, 03:32:47 PM »
I run two Pathfinder games: one for my two brothers over Ventrillo (we're supposed to play every week, but it's been about 3 weeks since our last session), and another one for some friends, who all have weird work schedules. That one we last played in February, and our next one is scheduled for May 18. Every once in a while, I'll go play Pathfinder Society ORganized Play at a nearby game store, to scratch my character-playing itch.

My older brother is starting up a Vampire the Masquerade game. So far I've made a character, but we haven't played yet.
Check out the Technical Difficulties Gaming Podcast!
http://www.technicaldifficultiespod.com/

Leviathan

• Zombie Apocalypse Survivor
  • Back-up singer for the Tusken Sound Raiders.
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: April 28, 2013, 03:44:44 PM »
Been Gm-ing for the last one and a half year, but recently got to play. We try to get in a session per week.
Railroad Diary, a place where I occasionally put words.

Setherick

• Administrator
  • Cosmic Horror: 1d10/1d100 SAN loss
  • Economies of Scale
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: April 28, 2013, 09:42:00 PM »
I run two Pathfinder games: one for my two brothers over Ventrillo (we're supposed to play every week, but it's been about 3 weeks since our last session), and another one for some friends, who all have weird work schedules. That one we last played in February, and our next one is scheduled for May 18. Every once in a while, I'll go play Pathfinder Society ORganized Play at a nearby game store, to scratch my character-playing itch.

My older brother is starting up a Vampire the Masquerade game. So far I've made a character, but we haven't played yet.

How is Vent for running games? I liked it when I used to play a lot of D2 back in the day.
"Something smart so that I can impress people I don't know." - Some Author I've Not Read

Dom

• Oregon Trail 13 Superstar
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: April 28, 2013, 10:39:59 PM »
Can't speak for him but I used to play D&D 4th Ed on Maptools and with Ventrilo for communications, it was a pretty god set up. Vent is very clear, and I generally prefer using a Push to Talk key when speaking to people over the internet.

Although what really made the campaign was Maptools, the GM coded the D&D 4th ed rules into it and went all out with maps and tokens. The combat was quick and really fun.

EndersLegend

• Slayer of the Dread Gazebo
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: May 14, 2013, 06:52:06 PM »
For the last several months I've been playing Black Crusade and D&D 4e once a week and, running a Scion game.

Before that I was running a Pathfinder and a Old World of Darkness game once a week.

I'm usually not without a game though most of the time I'm running.

Daerke

• DURP
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: May 31, 2013, 11:28:09 PM »
I manage to run at least 1 game a week, currently it's a Dark Heresy investigation based game but a player in the group has finally stepped up and started running an Eclipse phase game.

Oh and occasionally I get to join in on a Star Wars Sith campaign but work tends to interfere with me getting to that one - all hail Cilghal, the Mon Calamari Sith Lord!

Twibbit

• View Profile
« Reply #37 on: June 01, 2013, 10:17:34 AM »
been playing mostly weekly in an online Skype/roll20 game of Vampire: The Requiem. Been going pretty well.

Teuthic

• I am worth 100 points in GURPS...ladies
  • of the Bleak Cabal
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: June 04, 2013, 07:40:03 AM »
I usually GM a weekly Monsters game (or Fiasco when I'm too busy to prepare something), but that's kind of taken a backseat after getting a second job. One of the players stepped up, though, and is running a Dogs in the Vineyard game, and I'm convincing another to start up a D&D campaign. If we do that, I'll probably pick up my campaign again and have us set up a round robin thing with three separate systems. Gives me enough time to prepare a good session and also I get to play in two games! I am excite.

Teapot

• I dream in graph paper lines
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: June 04, 2013, 09:33:37 AM »
I've got a weekly game, it's mostly Pathfinder but I'm running Eclipse Phase now, it's funny because one of the dudes is an aspiring sci-fi author and is digging the shit out of the game, the other player is having a bit of future shock.