General Category > RPGs

BaseRaiders

<< < (2/54) > >>

Tim:
If you are looking for a snappy subtitle might I suggest:

"Those bases are not going to raid themselves."

Or of course the classic which studies have shown will enhance your chances of getting laid with arty types with their glasses and book learning:

"Climbing a rope of sand."

SageNytell:
Hey Ross - with the creation of FATE Core as an open system, are you sticking with a base of STRANGE FATE or will Base Raiders be using FATE Core?

clockworkjoe:

--- Quote from: SageNytell on May 13, 2013, 11:12:41 AM ---Hey Ross - with the creation of FATE Core as an open system, are you sticking with a base of STRANGE FATE or will Base Raiders be using FATE Core?

--- End quote ---

Sticking with Strange Fate.

EndersLegend:
I finally got to listen to the podcast on it. I'm in the process of moving almost 5000 away so I'm a bit behind. I'm very intrigued by the game.  I wish I could have contributed to the kickstarter before it ended. I also wish I had met you guys at some point. I used to spend a lot of time in Springfield with some family before I'd head up to Bellair. You guys seem like you'd be fun to game with. Well, good bye people of the near-Ozarks.

clockworkjoe:

--- Quote from: EndersLegend on May 14, 2013, 10:23:33 PM ---I finally got to listen to the podcast on it. I'm in the process of moving almost 5000 away so I'm a bit behind. I'm very intrigued by the game.  I wish I could have contributed to the kickstarter before it ended. I also wish I had met you guys at some point. I used to spend a lot of time in Springfield with some family before I'd head up to Bellair. You guys seem like you'd be fun to game with. Well, good bye people of the near-Ozarks.

--- End quote ---

You should have posted something about it. I'm fine with doing a RPPR meetup in Springfield if some fans are actually able to make it.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version