Author Topic: April Fool's Day FUN  (Read 6188 times)

D6xD6 - Chris

• I dream in graph paper lines
    • View Profile
April Fool's Day FUN
« on: April 01, 2014, 11:13:59 AM »
Let's see who among us is a bastard.

What did YOU do to mess with people today?

Tonight is the night I run a Base Raiders campaign at my FLGS.  I organize the sessions on Facebook to make sure as many people as possible are aware of the game.

To mess with the regular players, I updated the event and said I was getting burnt out on Base Raiders.  Tonight, we start a NEW campaign:

RiFTS: The Great Parade,  where the players will enter the land of Oz.  Rather than focus on combat, the game will centered around relationship building and making friends on the yellow brick road!  I even updated all the event photos to reflect the magical journey they are about to begin.

So far the responses have been... less than enthusiastic.  Mwuahahahahaha!

I will admit that I am an asshole.  What about YOU! ?
« Last Edit: April 01, 2014, 11:15:54 AM by PaulyMuttonchops »

Teuthic

• I am worth 100 points in GURPS...ladies
  • of the Bleak Cabal
    • View Profile
Re: April Fool's Day FUN
« Reply #1 on: April 01, 2014, 11:57:14 AM »
I made up 40 posters saying "Feral dogs for sale" and posted them around my neighborhood. The contact info belongs to my brother, who lives on the opposite side of the country.

D6xD6 - Chris

• I dream in graph paper lines
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 01, 2014, 12:30:45 PM »
Beautiful.

Flawless P

• I walk between the rain drops, tommy gun and katana in hand
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 01, 2014, 12:39:51 PM »
My buddy packed up his coworkers desk and printed out a piece of paper that says "You're fired, get out. on a pink piece of paper.
42.7% of all statistics are made up on the spot.
If you can't fix it with duck tape you haven't used enough.
I intend to live forever -- so far, so good.

Boyos

• President of the Apparatus of Kwalish fan club
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 02, 2014, 12:36:13 AM »
Other then tricking my kids telling them no school today I did nothing.  Last year at my work, (a hotel) we switched thekkeys to the shuttle van so the driver on first shift when he loaded the van with the door remote but then went to start it the key wouldn't turn, and my best prank was 9 years ago. Unscrewed the shower head from the shower put in a jolly rancher and my room mate got a nice hot shower, of course as soon as he started to dry off he was full of sticky!