Author Topic: Bundle of Holding has Seven Delta Green books on now.  (Read 4849 times)

mrlr

• Slayer of the Dread Gazebo
    • View Profile
Bundle of Holding has Seven Delta Green books on now.
« on: March 31, 2014, 08:08:47 PM »
Seven Delta Green books now on the Bundle of Holding.

I've only gotten one of the Bundles of Holding before, but it's a great concept for giving people exposure to things they otherwise wouldn't see.

I know Delta Green is looked upon fondly here, but if you guys are like me and haven't taken the plunge - it's an opportune time.

Lordsloth

• Zombie Apocalypse Survivor
    • View Profile
Re: Bundle of Holding has Seven Delta Green books on now.
« Reply #1 on: March 31, 2014, 08:24:16 PM »
I have all the physical books, but I got in on it for the electronic versions. Great deal!

I'm hoping the Gumshoe version comes back through again. I missed it last fall, before I listened to the Fear Itself and NBA: Agents of Tokyo APs and came to like the system... :P
Chados- the, uh... hands of fate.

Teapot

• I dream in graph paper lines
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 01, 2014, 01:49:46 AM »
I have all of those but I think that twenty bucks is cheaper than picking up a pdf of one, so it's a hell of a deal.

PirateLawyer

• I am worth 100 points in GURPS...ladies
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 01, 2014, 10:57:09 AM »
I have all of those but I think that twenty bucks is cheaper than picking up a pdf of one, so it's a hell of a deal.

Same here. Even though I own all the books, I had to pick this up just so I could get the pdfs for utility's sake. Less wear and tear on the original books is a nice bonus.