General Category > RPGs

Bundle of Holding thread

(1/3) > >>

Leviathan:
New bundle is the Unknown Armies bundle!

I figured it'd be a good idea to have a BoH thread since there's already been separate threads about it already.

For those who don't know, the Bundle of Holding is a weekly (I think) bundle of a specific game that you can get for dirt cheap, with a bunch of nice add-ons if you pay a little more. Ten percent of your purchase are donated to the creators' choice of charities. When you've purchased your stuff, you download via DriveThruRPG, which I'm sure most are familiar with.

Bundle of Holding

Leviathan:
Forgot to check back on the BoH site? So did I! In less than two days, the newest bundle will expire. What Bundle is that, you might ask.

The Eclipse Phase Bundle!

Fell in love with EP through Know Evil or any of the one-shots RPPR have run for EP? Get your copy or all the core books (except Rimward, for whatever reason) and seņor Caleb Stokes' adventure The Devotees, which you and I helped raise money for through Kickstarter for roughly $20 dollars. Or you could buy it for a friend as a gift.

Yaaaaaaaaaaaaay!

Gorkamorka:
PARANOIA is up on the bundle.
Buy it! It's fun and fun is mandatory!

;)

Dom:
I definitely want to see RPPR play paranoia. Friend Computer demands it!

Gorkamorka:
If RPPR want's to play PARANOIA for us I will gift them a set from the Bundle.  (You can do that on the Bundle of Holding.  Neat feature.)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version