Active Games > Quis Separabit: a UA RP

Quis Separabit: Unknown Irish Republican Armies

(1/18) > >>

Teuthic:
So, let's get this started off!

Character sheets: Quis Separabit characters and how they relate

I'll leave it up to Oísin to describe how we got to where we are, since he's written that up already, and he's the one in charge here anyways. I'll write up a backstory after that's posted.

Oisín:
The light of the sun peaks out through the clouds, which though dark are scattered enough to see some blue between them. A light rain falls down on you, a gentle shower which will pass momentarily.

You stand outside of a Georgian apartment at the address given; 671, Marrion Square. The Address of a Colonel Binton Blood.

You can see from where you stand, St Stephen's Green, where not so long ago the Easter Rising took place. For now, the guns have fallen silent over Dublin, save the occaisional bit of violence. Still, you can feel the war and tension in the silent February streets, as the Grafton streets are silent.

You hold the letter which detailed this address and look towards the door. It is imposing but the knocker lies before you; you can find the matter that the whole letter was written for.

Or you can wait for the other ones writteh in the old address; which detailed the names of many old friends and foes alike.

You pause for a moment to consider before taking the final step.

Teuthic:
I walk to the door, and stop myself before I knock on the door. Best to wait out front for the others, never come first, don't be the first to speak. A moment of vertigo, and I sit down at the stairs, lighting a cigarette: nicotine will keep me awake for a little while longer. Let the others come.

TheGeorge:
I began walking to the door and then recognise a very old friend that I've been helping find his feet, I welcome him with a warm smile and a wave then say "how are you, you daft bastard?"

Jomon Dogu:
Pulling my cap over my face, I round the corner onto Merrion Square, spy a familiar face, and duck back into the lane I came from. I need to work up the courage to approach, after so many years apart - and with luck I can hear snippets of the conversation and find a place to make a dramatic entrance. [Feeding My Obsession]

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version