General Category > Role Playing Public Radio Podcast

One Money Unit!

<< < (2/10) > >>

clockworkjoe:
The RPPR dragon has never been in a game - he is the stereotypical PC - trench coat, katana, and smokes a cigarette to be cooler. I had a friend draw the original logo right after the podcast began. I guess he could be named Mifune, after my pet bearded dragon (who is named after the actor Toshiro Mifune) but I hadn't given it much thought tbh

Review Cultist:

--- Quote from: Kamen on July 14, 2014, 04:42:47 PM ---Nice! I like the quotes as the counterfeit deterrence. Any chance we'll see the backside of the unit?

--- End quote ---

If there is enough demand... or I have another 2 hours to kill, sure! XD

Or it could be like monopoly money? lol

Also Looks like I have to fix the spelling of "Mifune". Honestly, I didn't think the dragon was named Mifune, I just didn't have another good name for the text block there other than the "RPPR Dragon".

Tadanori Oyama:
If you make a back side I will absolutely print some up and bring them to the RPPR Meet-Up. We can give them out as prizes for stuff.

Kamen:
That sounds incredibly dope!

Review Cultist:
It will be done.

Any ideas for the two back images? Was thinking of the RPPR logo in one, but I don't know exactly what to toss in the other? Robot assassin flying through the air? Balgrim? Ideas are welcome.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version