Author Topic: B-Sides 2!  (Read 37737 times)

clockworkjoe

• BUY MY BOOK
  • Administrator
  • Extreme XP CEO
    • View Profile
    • BUY MY BOOK
Re: B-Sides 2!
« Reply #15 on: December 19, 2014, 02:19:53 AM »
 RPPR-Fiasco-Home-Invasion-Fixed should work. I listened to it at 9:12 and it was fine.

trinite

• I dream in graph paper lines
    • View Profile
    • Technical Difficulties Gaming Podcast
« Reply #16 on: December 19, 2014, 10:40:07 AM »
Man, sorry you're having to do the extra work. :(

The only one I've listened to so far was Fall Without End Gencon, which worked perfectly for me in Winamp.
Check out the Technical Difficulties Gaming Podcast!
http://www.technicaldifficultiespod.com/

trinite

• View Profile
    • Technical Difficulties Gaming Podcast
« Reply #17 on: December 19, 2014, 12:44:17 PM »
In Killsplosion Playtest 1, there are some random hiccups that don't affect the quality very much, but at about 136:26, it cuts tom some other game that Caleb seems to be running, where Tom is an alligator threatening to bite someone's leg off...I think it's Dungeon World ep.1. Then at 137:37 it goes back to Killsplosion. Then at 138:00 Aaron is suddenly there, assigning intelligence analysts to some task...then at 138:28 it's back to Killsplosion. Later on, it looks like there are some other bits from Dungeonworld ep.1, around 169:11.
Check out the Technical Difficulties Gaming Podcast!
http://www.technicaldifficultiespod.com/

crawlkill

• Zombie Apocalypse Survivor
  • helo
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: December 19, 2014, 03:44:27 PM »
yaaay they work~ that Cthulhu Dark scenario still makes no goddamn sense at all but I'm p sure that was the intent. and this is the first new thing I've heard from Thad since...well, since he commented on a comment of mine on a Cracked article, I guess? but the voice is key! the Chet voice!

thanks for getting to this so quickly, Ross! sell us more things! I'm always happy for an excuse to give RPPR money.

Lordsloth

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: December 19, 2014, 06:17:21 PM »
Looks like some good scenarios. I will have to pick up B-sides 2!
Chados- the, uh... hands of fate.

clockworkjoe

• BUY MY BOOK
  • Administrator
  • Extreme XP CEO
    • View Profile
    • BUY MY BOOK
« Reply #20 on: December 19, 2014, 06:33:39 PM »
RPPR-Killsplosion-Playtest1-Fixed should work.

I feel stupid for rushing this volume out. There's over 48 hours of content in volume 2 so I skimmed around and listened to a few bits and thought it was fine, for the most part. I should have listened to them more carefully to pick up on the mistakes before I launched it. I don't care if I have to redo the entire thing, you guys are paying for the episodes and you deserve the best we can put out.

crawlkill

• helo
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: December 19, 2014, 07:50:36 PM »
RPPR-Killsplosion-Playtest1-Fixed should work.

I feel stupid for rushing this volume out. There's over 48 hours of content in volume 2 so I skimmed around and listened to a few bits and thought it was fine, for the most part. I should have listened to them more carefully to pick up on the mistakes before I launched it. I don't care if I have to redo the entire thing, you guys are paying for the episodes and you deserve the best we can put out.

don't worry bout it, it's great content and it's worth waiting on fixes for some damaged files. like I said in my first post, I can see why the stuff in the first bsides was in bsides, but this here is some quality shit. a couple injured files ain't no big thing. hope it doesn't take too long to repair! for your sake, not just my rampant need to consume.

Tim

• View Profile
« Reply #22 on: December 19, 2014, 08:07:34 PM »

don't worry bout it, it's great content and it's worth waiting on fixes for some damaged files. like I said in my first post, I can see why the stuff in the first bsides was in bsides, but this here is some quality shit. a couple injured files ain't no big thing. hope it doesn't take too long to repair! for your sake, not just my rampant need to consume.

I think you are letting him off to easily. Might be time send someone to SIBERIA!

crawlkill

• helo
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: December 20, 2014, 05:12:31 PM »
I think you are letting him off to easily. Might be time send someone to SIBERIA!

ONE MILLION YEARS DUNGEON

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9BbRffBCeYw

clockworkjoe

• BUY MY BOOK
  • Administrator
  • Extreme XP CEO
    • View Profile
    • BUY MY BOOK
« Reply #24 on: December 21, 2014, 02:23:26 AM »
 RPPR-CoC-Unity-Version1-Fixed

RPPR-CoC-Divine-Fire-Version1-Fixed

RPPR-CoC-Unity-Version2-Fixed

RPPR-CoC-Divine-Fire-Partial-Fixed

RPPR-CoC-Divine-Fire-Version2-Fixed

all fixed - someone emailed me to say they were glitched. So I did my best to re-encode and upload them.

crawlkill

• helo
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: December 23, 2014, 04:34:14 PM »
Killsplosion 2 is broken in the most terrifying way yet--at first it just skipped in iTunes after af ew seconds and did the usual screaming for a few seconds at a time in VLC, but at one point it started -singing at me.- Maybe thirty minutes in, I should've checked the timestamp, but this haunting -music- came on. I thought it'd just skipped to the next track or something, but no, after maybe five or ten seconds of ominous tunes, the game came back.

Your B-Sides are haunted, Ross!

I reeeally loved the first Killsplosion playtest, which wasn't damaged at all. I never actually did read the rules, but it's sort of like...an abstract boardgame, almost, combined with a roleplaying game. Really strong, explicit mechanics in a sort of FATE-like way, except what they enable is much more difficult, tactical and FUCK YOU than Fate could ever be. Best of the B-Sides, for sure.

clockworkjoe

• BUY MY BOOK
  • Administrator
  • Extreme XP CEO
    • View Profile
    • BUY MY BOOK
« Reply #26 on: December 24, 2014, 01:05:10 AM »
RPPR-Killsplosion-Playtest2-Fixed has been uploaded.

Wyrdling

• Slayer of the Dread Gazebo
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: December 24, 2014, 04:19:03 PM »
Fiasco Town and Gown skips to the next track on my playlist around 8:50-9:00ish, on my kindle fire.

Listened to Home Invasion and it sound  just fine. I really think it was worthy of the main show. Merry Christmas ya'll!!!

Edit: it skips at 9:06-9:07. Sorry for nitpicking!!!
« Last Edit: December 24, 2014, 04:29:00 PM by Wyrdling »

Tim

• View Profile
« Reply #28 on: December 24, 2014, 05:13:50 PM »
So in order to obtain these B-Sides do I just have to donate $20 using the donate link or is there some other dark magic required?

Kamen

• View Profile
« Reply #29 on: December 24, 2014, 07:03:17 PM »
So in order to obtain these B-Sides do I just have to donate $20 using the donate link or is there some other dark magic required?

Just follow this link. You can also get Base Raiders and Ross' other books if you click on his name on that page.