Author Topic: B-Sides 2!  (Read 37741 times)

crawlkill

• Zombie Apocalypse Survivor
  • helo
    • View Profile
Re: B-Sides 2!
« Reply #30 on: December 29, 2014, 03:45:21 AM »
omg just listening to Home Invasion now and I think it has the best single line of all time in RPPR, by Bill.

come with me and you'll see there's a world of eldritch sanitation

Bill is always great at the underattended quip but this was beautiful

clockworkjoe

• BUY MY BOOK
  • Administrator
  • Extreme XP CEO
    • View Profile
    • BUY MY BOOK
« Reply #31 on: January 05, 2015, 03:02:39 AM »
Fiasco Town and Gown skips to the next track on my playlist around 8:50-9:00ish, on my kindle fire.

Listened to Home Invasion and it sound  just fine. I really think it was worthy of the main show. Merry Christmas ya'll!!!

Edit: it skips at 9:06-9:07. Sorry for nitpicking!!!

RPPR-Fiasco-Town-Gown-Fixed has been uploaded.

Sorry I didn't get to this earlier - holidays were pretty hectic. Anyway, I looked at the mp3 and it was damaged so I re-encoded it and exported a new mp3. That mp3 was damaged so I exported it again and it seemed to be fine. The thing is, that was recorded with my phone instead of the zoom.  That file was never on the mac hard drive. My previous hypothesis that the damage was caused by importing files from a mac-formatted hard drive seems to be wrong. Now it seems that Adobe premiere just exported damaged mp3 files every once in a while. That may be because my computer was overtaxed or a bug in the software or any number of things. I don't know. All I know is I have to check those mp3s more carefully when I export them from now on.

Anyway, please report any other damaged files. Thanks for supporting RPPR with this purchase!

crawlkill

• Zombie Apocalypse Survivor
  • helo
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: January 07, 2015, 09:13:16 PM »
Thanks for giving us the opportunity to! I've gotten through most of em by now and they're all pretty great. I will say, though, that Gumroad appears to hate my connection--sometimes I'll go on there and some of the files just refuse to download. While others are willing to? It's a lil mysterious.