Author Topic: So, If you could Have a RPPR host to Let's Play a game what would that be?  (Read 11638 times)

Discard

• Slayer of the Dread Gazebo
    • View Profile
Thread Title says it all really. If you could have a RPPR host live commentary a lets play, which game would it be and why?

Which Host
Caleb Stoaks

What game?
Lisa: The Painful RPG

Why?
About 90% of the game feels like its in his backyard and wheel house.
Just would love to see his reactions to the various elements within it.

The Lost Carol

• I am worth 100 points in GURPS...ladies
  • The Calvinist Paladin
    • View Profile
    • Technical Difficulties Gaming Podcast
Re: So, If you could Have a RPPR host to Let's Play a game what would that be?
« Reply #1 on: February 24, 2016, 09:52:41 PM »
Since Tom has spent literal months of his life playing Skyrim, I'd like to hear him do an in character AP from start to finish as an Argonian. (Or, in Dante Must Die mode, as a normal, non-werewolf or non-vampire human.)
Need more Actual Play goodness? Visit http://www.technicaldifficultiespod.com/ for Red Markets Beta, Call of Cthulhu, Eclipse Phase, and more!

constructacon

• Zombie Apocalypse Survivor
    • View Profile
this isn't really a videoable game but i would love to listen to caleb give his opinion on eve online after being forced to play it for a year. having had to listen to my friends wax poetic about it and watch them play it, i think he would enjoy it. it being economic warfare at it's finest. he could even call it "research" for red markets inspiration.

Twisting H

• I dream in graph paper lines
    • View Profile
Since Tom has spent literal months of his life playing Skyrim, I'd like to hear him do an in character AP from start to finish as an Argonian. (Or, in Dante Must Die mode, as a normal, non-werewolf or non-vampire human.)

This would be cool

Also Mage: The Ascension

Except the players are drafted into the Technocracy.

Specifically Iteration X (the military)

Caleb is a player.  So is Aaron.

Ross is the monster I mean Storyteller.

Alternates between hunting Nephandi and "innocent" Traditions Mages like Euthanatoi and Hollow Ones as well as Fae that kidnap mortal children because they are born with a fae soul.

Moral traps--I mean choices abound.  ;D

BeyondSandrock

• Give Life Back to Music
    • View Profile
    • The BrightSide Lair - My Personal Repository for Stuff

This would be cool

Alternates between hunting Nephandi and "innocent" Traditions Mages like Euthanatoi and Hollow Ones as well as Fae that kidnap mortal children because they are born with a fae soul.

This might come as a shock but I never really liked the Technocracy or their background. I always found the Sons of Ether far more interesting.
"All of time and space, everything that ever happened or will happen. Where do you want to begin?"

Twisting H

• View Profile

This would be cool

This might come as a shock but I never really liked the Technocracy or their background. I always found the Sons of Ether far more interesting.

You don't like the ideal Goldwater Conservative Military Industrial Complex Mage Faction you say?

I am shocked. Shocked.

Which is why I want to see (hear) you and Caleb suffe--play under Ross's tyra--er game mastering. 

constructacon

• Zombie Apocalypse Survivor
    • View Profile
you dirty Reality Deviants!