General Category > Role Playing Public Radio Podcast

RPPR Patreon Discussion Thread

<< < (8/8)

Gorkamorka:
As a part of RPPRs look at World of darkens, was there any talk of looking at "Kill Puppies for Satan"?

Twisting H:
I'm unreasonably happy that Rift's Wormwood is being featured for Palladium Poisoning.  ;D

Faust is being a little bit of a pansy, but Tom totally has the right attitude towards Wormwood; it is awesome!

clockworkjoe:

--- Quote from: Twisting H on September 04, 2017, 06:53:43 PM ---I'm unreasonably happy that Rift's Wormwood is being featured for Palladium Poisoning.  ;D

Faust is being a little bit of a pansy, but Tom totally has the right attitude towards Wormwood; it is awesome!

--- End quote ---

it is a hell made of boogers and skin houses

PirateLawyer:
Am going to reluctantly tap out of the Patreon based on the upcoming policy changes. I suggest looking at moving to the new Kickstarter patron option, or others, given this ridiculous new business policy.

clockworkjoe:

--- Quote from: PirateLawyer on December 09, 2017, 02:36:31 PM ---Am going to reluctantly tap out of the Patreon based on the upcoming policy changes. I suggest looking at moving to the new Kickstarter patron option, or others, given this ridiculous new business policy.

--- End quote ---

good news! They reversed course on this. Everything is fine!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version