General Category > Role Playing Public Radio Podcast

RPPR Patreon Discussion Thread

<< < (2/8) > >>

Adam_Autist:
Yes! I approve of the idea of shout-out minisodes idea. I crave more interesting things.

smalltowncinema:
Just finished the WoD The Heck actual play and it was so much fun to listen to, though I feel having these gonzo AP's too frequently would definitely get tiresome.  Quarterly might be a good schedule.

I'd also be into seeing an old WoD campaign as a milestone goal sometime in the future. 

BishopSansPants:
I started listening to you guys mostly for the Actual Plays, but since I don't have as much time to listen anymore (I moved and got a job that wasn't quite as mindless to do), my two favorite things that you guys do are the After Hours and Game Designer Workshop (or whatever you guys are calling it now to differentiate from GDC or Warhammer fame).

After Hours is pretty awesome and that along with your regular stuff is enough for me (although I have been enjoying WoD the Heck a lot, and I still enjoy your APs when I get the time).

So, I guess I'm just echoing what the others have said -- keep on keeping on.

D6xD6 - Chris:
I increased my pledge in order to help RPPR upgrade The NET, but I'm not sure how long I can dedicate $25 a month (lol, teacher).  A few months for sure, though.  Other supporters might be in the same boat.  Any thoughts on restructuring the Patreon rewards to place emphasis on the higher quality server first, to make sure the website runs smoothly?  Or is this more of a one-time, annual cost that won't affect the way the Patreon is setup going forward?

RadioactiveBeer:
As a non-backer, financial reasons were my primary reason up until very recently; I had a long gap between my last job and the one I have now. Now that I'm in more stable employment with decent (but not great) pay I might set up a small pledge.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version