Author Topic: Dresden Files : Tuesday Skype Game  (Read 20542 times)

Mixmastermax

• Zombie Apocalypse Survivor
    • View Profile
Dresden Files : Tuesday Skype Game
« on: May 03, 2016, 09:41:37 PM »
I'm looking for players for a Dresden Files game; our Eclipse Phase campaign has recently has come to a close.
I currently already have in the group 3 players and am looking for 2 to 3 more to round out the roster
If you are interested in joining post here and/or pm me, I'll try to respond  quickly to you.
We will be using Skype, and it will be a voice call so for those that are uncomfortable with that there you go, thanks for your interest.
The sessions will be on Tuesday's starting at around 6:30pm(EST), and ending around 10:30pm(EST)

The Majority of City & Character Creation will be; May, 10th
The First Actual Session will be; May, 17th

The Big 16
1. What game system are you running (D&D, Call of Cthulu, Palladium, GURPS, etc.), and if applicable what edition (Original, Classic, Revised, 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 5th, 10th, etc.)?
Dresden Files RPG : FATE

2. What 'type' or variant of game will it be (i.e. "Shadow Chasers" or "Agents of Psi" for d20 Modern)? What is the setting for the game (eg. historic period, published or homebrewed campaign setting, alternate reality, modern world, etc.)?
Umm its Urban Fantasy, oh and the city will be Montreal

3. How many Players are you looking for? Will you be taking alternates, and if so, how many?
2 to 3 players
This is not first come first serve; it's who has the best ideas and can commit the time to a campaign.

4. What's the gaming medium (OOTS, chat, e-mail etc.)?
As already noted Skype calls, on Tuesdays.

5. What is the characters' starting status (i.e. experience level)?
Submerged

6. How much gold or other starting funds will the characters begin with?
Standard things for a FATE game.
I.E if you have the resources you can probably have it, within reason

7. Are there any particular character classes, professions, orders, etc. that you want... or do not want? What are your rules on 'prestige' and/or homebrewed classes?
No Knights of the Cross(The swords are busy)
No Faerie Knight of the Wyld Hunt(Long story and leave it at that)

8. What races, subraces, species, etc. are allowed for your game? Will you allow homebrewed races or species? 'Prestige' races or species?
Its Dresden/FATE so be fun.

9. By what method should Players generate their attributes/ability scores and Hit Points?
Spend your skills points as  you wish.
Custom Stunts need my approval

10. Does your game use alignment? What are your restrictions, if so?
No. But if your a jerk then it will have consequences to how people respond to you.

11. Do you allow multi-classing, or have any particular rules in regards to it?
FATE

12. Will you be doing all of the die rolling during the course of the game? Will die rolls be altered, or left to the honor system? If players can make die rolls, which ones do they make, how should they make the rolls, and how should they report them?
We will be using an online die roller during the game

13. Are there any homebrewed or optional/variant rules that your Players should know about? If so, list and explain them, or provide relevant links to learn about these new rules.
Ummm yes/no
If you got a good idea run it past me and we will talk about it

14. Is a character background required? If so, how big? Are you looking for anything in particular (i.e. the backgrounds all ending up with the characters in the same city)?
FATE so yes you need a background because you need aspects

15. Does your game involve a lot of hack & slash, puzzle solving, roleplaying, or a combination of the above?
It will come down to your choices you can solve things peacefully or not.
There will be people and you can deal with them as you want.

16. Are your Players restricted to particular rulebooks and supplements, or will you be allowing access to non-standard material? What sources can Players use for their characters?
The Dresden Files FATE books