Author Topic: Would you be interested in a POD at cost version of the new world pdfs?  (Read 7902 times)

clockworkjoe

• BUY MY BOOK
  • Administrator
  • Extreme XP CEO
    • View Profile
    • BUY MY BOOK
Once the goblin hulk project is all said and done (41% in 2 days - nice) I am thinking of mashing it and the primer together and adjusting the layout for print and then throw it up on Lulu as a print on demand book, available at cost. I won't make any money off it and it would be more work so I wanted to see if anyone would buy such a book before I went to all the trouble.

If you are interested, let me know what options you would want. Check out http://www.lulu.com/ for mor einfo.

Wooberman

• Oregon Trail 13 Superstar
  • I have no mouth and I must LOL
    • View Profile
    • Woober's FB
I'd be up for that!

KallMeKip

• I am worth 100 points in GURPS...ladies
    • View Profile
I would buy and i showed it to some friends and they have said they are willing to buy if i link it to them

Zargonof

Re: Would you be interested in a POD at cost version of the new world pdfs?
« Reply #3 on: August 19, 2009, 04:55:23 AM »
I would be more then interested in this.  I think it would be a cool gift idea for anyone to give to there DM.  Just another thought that if the selling of the print version goes well you could always later on sell a copy with a CD of the game sessions.  Just a thought I have really enjoyed the New World Campaign and I was just thinking it would be cool gift idea for people who don't listen to RPPR and might get more listeners that way to.   

Green artificial light

• Slayer of the Dread Gazebo
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 19, 2009, 06:09:20 AM »
Absolutely, wonderful idea!
So its 3 am and im seriously thinking about ordering "Monster Ballads" ...please help

xHero

• I am worth 100 points in GURPS...ladies
  • Dorothy: "Fuck it, I'll stay here."
    • View Profile
    • Swing And A Miss Forums
« Reply #5 on: August 19, 2009, 03:33:15 PM »
If I stumble across some money I'd buy it in a heartbeat.
"Mmm...Franklin Salad: Tastes of 100 dollar bills, semen, and shame!" - APFMT gone terribly wrong... or right. Check out the Swing And A Miss Forums