Play by Post Arena > Play by Post

Hair and Glasses

(1/2) > >>

Tadanori Oyama:
Well, listened to the Age of Maskes. Finally watched Watchmen on DVD. And I'm a gamer.

None of my RL players want to play Mutants and Masterminds or Watchmen so I'm doing it online.

Lookin' for 1-3 players who would like to play a Watchmen inspired game focusing on street level plots.

Normal Mutants and Masterminds rules since I don't have the Iron Age sourcebook. Not going to put alot of restrictions on powers and gear and such, just asking everyone to keep is reasonably in-line with the Watchmen style heroes.

http://www.rpol.net/game.cgi?gi=37961&date=1248630874

Zeernebooch:
I have been itching to bust out my M&M books since i bought them. Damn my group and their just wanting to play D&D...grumblegrumble...
But yeah will totally submit a character as soon as I can :D

Tadanori Oyama:
Cool. I feel the same way. I came close to getting my players to try it once but they all backed away when it really got down to using a new system.

JonHook:
This is another game system and setting that I would love to play in, but I don't own the rules. If I can be hand-held through character generation, I'd love to play too.

Tadanori Oyama:
If you tell me what kind of character you'd like to play I would be happy to create game stats for it. The system really is amazingly adaptive and you only really need to know the rules that directly relate to your own powers and abilities.

What kind of "hero" did you have in mind?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version