Author Topic: PAX 09 around the corner  (Read 4683 times)

Tadanori Oyama

• Extreme XP CEO
  • The Full Time GM
    • View Profile
    • Full Time GM
PAX 09 around the corner
« on: August 21, 2009, 07:37:24 PM »
Well my own plans for the Con have changed somewhat. My hotel booking didn't go through and now I'm trying to find a replacement at the last minute. I'll be traveling farther than I thought. Not a huge deal, of course, since I can literally take the bus down to the place if I want to but annoying.

So, I won't be running my Inferno new World of Darkness game but I will be ready to play my paragon level D&D adventure if I can find enough people to play in it.

Other than that it's just gonna be learning whatever I can about Cons, cutting my teeth and all. Looking forward to some game demos, maybe they'll run the Mass Effect 2 trailer and some of the other cool stuff that they showed off recently at the other game shows.

The panel selection looks decent, so those may take up alot of my time.

Phelanar

• Zombie Apocalypse Survivor
  • Stop nuzzling the instrument of my vengeance
    • View Profile
Re: PAX 09 around the corner
« Reply #1 on: August 22, 2009, 07:56:43 AM »
I'll be up for your D&D adventure, if I'm available at a time when you're available to run it. I've got a lot of panels tentatively penciled in for myself though. Friday especially is pretty packed.
A great ninja move is like great jazz. Nobody is aware of it and anyone who saw it live is now dead.

Tadanori Oyama

• Extreme XP CEO
  • The Full Time GM
    • View Profile
    • Full Time GM
Re: PAX 09 around the corner
« Reply #2 on: August 31, 2009, 07:57:02 PM »
Well due to some misfortune I will not be attending PAX this year. Rather not go into it, in short won't be running anything there.