Author Topic: OLD SCHOOL DUNGEON CRAWL  (Read 387717 times)

Setherick

• Administrator
  • Cosmic Horror: 1d10/1d100 SAN loss
  • Economies of Scale
    • View Profile
Re: OLD SCHOOL DUNGEON CRAWL
« Reply #285 on: September 28, 2009, 09:34:54 PM »
Hairy Fapper (100/2400)

Hairy Fapper hears the ruckus going on in the town square and decides to not continue searching for the lever to reset the dungeon for the time being. He walks to the square where he sees the two skavens attempting to hustle what he can only assume is water or rat poison and utterly failing to impress the crowd. He decides to stir the pot a bit against the two hucksters:

"What are you trying to do, sell us a potion that will turn us into rats? I saw the one in the chair not more than five minutes ago and she was a dwarf, now she's a friggin' rat. Who wants to become a rat?!?"

Incite a Riot
Rolling 1d20:
(18): Total = 18
"Something smart so that I can impress people I don't know." - Some Author I've Not Read

Boyos

• President of the Apparatus of Kwalish fan club
    • View Profile
« Reply #286 on: September 28, 2009, 11:34:01 PM »
Atilla Redcap

Atilla notices that clearly this is not going well and try’s to push more into his party’s favor. "You good sir." Pointing to Hairy Fapper, "I'm not sure who you are but this is my sick sister, and she has been a Skaven her whole life just like I, and ill prove that I have healing powers. Enough to make this young girl walk again!" Atilla jumps down from his box and stands in front of Elsie's legs, he starts to chant in his Skaven language after about 10 seconds reaches up to the sky and slowly places his hands on Elsie's legs. Atilla shouts, "Now stand! Stand my sister and show them the power of my healing!"

Bluff

Rolling 1d20:
(15): Total = 15

*Atilla waits for Elsie to stand*

Setherick

• Administrator
  • Economies of Scale
    • View Profile
« Reply #287 on: September 28, 2009, 11:38:18 PM »
Hairy Fapper (100/2400)

"Skaven her whole life? Skaven? More like Scum-men. You little rat."

Hairy turns to whoever will listen to him.

"Should we listen to the likes of these rats, these dirty rats? These lying rats?"

Fire Up the Riot
Rolling 1d20:
(18): Total = 18
"Something smart so that I can impress people I don't know." - Some Author I've Not Read

Boyos

• View Profile
« Reply #288 on: September 28, 2009, 11:41:42 PM »
Atilla Redcap

Atilla Looks behind him and sees the crowed starting to become unsettled he looks back at Elsie waiting for her to stand and hopefully win the crowed over!

ugnis13

• I am worth 100 points in GURPS...ladies
    • View Profile
« Reply #289 on: September 28, 2009, 11:43:50 PM »
Ahren

Inspired by the words of Hairy Fapper, Ahren grabs a stone from nearby and throws is in the direction of the skavens

"stone the imposters"

stone throwing check
Rolling 1d20:
(16): Total = 16

helping the riot check
Rolling 1d20:
(6): Total = 6

kiki

• Slayer of the Dread Gazebo
    • View Profile
« Reply #290 on: September 28, 2009, 11:48:16 PM »
I'd like to say that Patrick is an asshole. yep I married an asshole.

Elsie

bolts upright from her chair as if God himself were pulling her up.

does a little dance to evade any rocks and yells ot to he croud. Stone stone the non-belivers my brother healed me can yount see I was lame and now I walk.

roll stage presence
Rolling 1d20:
(19): Total = 19

clockworkjoe

• BUY MY BOOK
  • Administrator
  • Extreme XP CEO
    • View Profile
    • BUY MY BOOK
« Reply #291 on: September 28, 2009, 11:53:33 PM »
wow.

IN THE DUNGEON

Pakos frees himself from giant frog 2's tongue. It leaps away. Giant frog 3 and 4 shift slightly to view the thief more closely. Pakos has been dragged back near the pottery jars.

THE INN

The crowd is confused, unable to tell who to root for. A young orphan, hobbling along with one leg and a crutch asks Redcap for a sample so he can walk better.

clockworkjoe

• BUY MY BOOK
  • Administrator
  • Extreme XP CEO
    • View Profile
    • BUY MY BOOK
« Reply #292 on: September 28, 2009, 11:59:20 PM »
THE RIVER

Shakespeare summons the attention of the water nagas again. "You haven't killed an evil creature yet." one of them sighs.

"Tell you what. You reset the dungeon and we'll call it a quest. Or whatever. What do you want?"

Setherick

• Administrator
  • Economies of Scale
    • View Profile
« Reply #293 on: September 29, 2009, 12:00:32 AM »
Hairy Fapper (100/2400)

"Come on! Let's see you heal the poor boy." Hairy urges the crowd closer to watch the Skaven perform a miracle if he can and if he can't then to prevent his escape.

Maneuver the Crowd
Rolling 1d20:
(20): Total = 20

ArtfulShrapnel

• I dream in graph paper lines
    • View Profile
« Reply #294 on: September 29, 2009, 12:07:30 AM »
Seeing (apparently) no sign of the cat? Berkins will slowly and carefully move towards the commotion in front of the end, being careful to avoid excited crowd members, lest one of them bump him and do a hitpoint worth of damage.

Acrobatics? Rolling 1d20+1:
(11)+1: Total = 12

And then begins trying to see what's going on with the obviously trustworthy miracle healers outside. He is relieved to see they are rat people as they will be the obvious first choice for any rogue felines. (not feline rogues, who would go for someone else in the interest of being sneaky. If they existed, which they don't because there's no such thing as a rogue yet.)

Determine the truthfulness of the skaven Rolling 1d20:
(9): Total = 9
« Last Edit: September 29, 2009, 12:17:18 AM by ArtfulShrapnel »

ugnis13

• View Profile
« Reply #295 on: September 29, 2009, 12:14:28 AM »
disbelive the skaven
Rolling 1d20:
(1): Total = 1

ugnis13

• View Profile
« Reply #296 on: September 29, 2009, 12:15:50 AM »
any miracle done by the skaven is wholeheartedly believed and endorsed by the new believer Ahren

"please take me under your wing, o mighty healer of the people"

Tadanori Oyama

• Extreme XP CEO
  • The Full Time GM
    • View Profile
    • Full Time GM
« Reply #297 on: September 29, 2009, 12:45:39 AM »
Shakespeare apologises and explains his quest to end the threat of rats to the town and how Rick Aviles put on a rat dwarf costume and stole the rat poison.

So, he came to ask them if they happened to have any poison he could use to set the rat traps.

Boyos

• View Profile
« Reply #298 on: September 29, 2009, 01:08:19 AM »
Atilla Redcap

Atilla turns to the young man with the bad limp and says, "Ahh another great example to be shown! Not only will I show you that I can channel the Divine powers of the gods them self Ill channel them threw this beliver here! Ahren! Come come come Ahren now focus your mind..... Clear all your impure thoughts...." Atilla begains to pray and chant again outloud. He reaches up into the sky stands on his tip toes and channels the power into the young man Ahren! He places his hands on the back of Ahren and whispers to him. "Now place your hand on the young crippled boys head!"

Bluff

Rolling 1d20:
(6): Total = 6

Boyos

• View Profile
« Reply #299 on: September 29, 2009, 01:11:47 AM »
Atilla Redcap

Atilla notices the crowed starting to get more mad as clearly nothing has happened. Atilla shouts, "Ahm, Clearly the young boy Ahren did not clear his mind. Must have been blocked by impure thoughts of young ladies of the night" Atilla Laughs at his own joke hoping to ease the crowed.

Bluff

Rolling 1d20:
(20): Total = 20