Author Topic: Chaosium's Halloween Adventure and BRP Adventure contests -- I won!!  (Read 5590 times)

JonHook

• I am worth 100 points in GURPS...ladies
    • View Profile
Hi guys,

I just found out today that two adventures I wrote, one each for two separate contests by Chaosium, are each a winning entry in their respective contests!!!

I wrote a Basic RolePlaying (BRP) adventure set in WWII where the PCs play Special Forces Rangers who have psionic powers, since the US had been working on it since the mid-30's. The PCs get orders to infiltrate a Nazi camp that they suspect is also in the midst of developing psionic powers. This adventure uses the Psionic rules from the BRP book, and it also introduces three new psi-powers. This adventure is titled "Operation: Mind Storm".

I wrote a classic Call of Cthulhu adventure set on the Miskatonic University campus on Halloween Eve. The PCs can be any 1920s character type that they'd like, but a faculty member or student would fit in the best. The Miskatonic University English Department is holding their annual Halloween party. I night of spooky poetry reading, spiced tea, and hot coffee. What could go wrong? This adventure is titled "The Faculty Party".

Please look for these from Chaosium soon!  ;D
"Isolation on a ship like this can breed heresy in the dark unwashed corners. I won't find evidence of heresy here, will I?" - Festor Sorebol (an Imperial Psyker in Tadanori's Dark Heresy game: House of Dust & Ash)

Setherick

• Administrator
  • Cosmic Horror: 1d10/1d100 SAN loss
  • Economies of Scale
    • View Profile
Re: Chaosium's Halloween Adventure and BRP Adventure contests -- I won!!
« Reply #1 on: September 25, 2009, 11:44:42 PM »
Congrats again. I'm enjoying play-testing the WW2 game.
"Something smart so that I can impress people I don't know." - Some Author I've Not Read

Tadanori Oyama

• Extreme XP CEO
  • The Full Time GM
    • View Profile
    • Full Time GM
« Reply #2 on: September 26, 2009, 12:18:16 AM »
Awesome. Congradulations dude!

xHero

• I am worth 100 points in GURPS...ladies
  • Dorothy: "Fuck it, I'll stay here."
    • View Profile
    • Swing And A Miss Forums
« Reply #3 on: September 26, 2009, 01:34:49 AM »
Indeed. Congratulations. Be sure to post any related links when they are available.
"Mmm...Franklin Salad: Tastes of 100 dollar bills, semen, and shame!" - APFMT gone terribly wrong... or right. Check out the Swing And A Miss Forums

clockworkjoe

• BUY MY BOOK
  • Administrator
  • Extreme XP CEO
    • View Profile
    • BUY MY BOOK
« Reply #4 on: September 26, 2009, 01:37:59 AM »
Awesome and congratulations! We'll mention it in the next episode. :)

Boyos

• President of the Apparatus of Kwalish fan club
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 26, 2009, 02:05:51 AM »
Congrats!