Author Topic: ArcDream and GenCon 2013  (Read 6098 times)

Tadanori Oyama

• Extreme XP CEO
  • The Full Time GM
    • View Profile
    • Full Time GM
ArcDream and GenCon 2013
« on: January 04, 2013, 07:24:23 PM »
Hey Ross, are you still doing the community organization thing for ArcDream?

If so, do you have any information about when ArcDream would like GMs interested in running their games to check it? Early event submission starts in one week and runs til Feb. 8th. Events submitted during the early submission phase get better spots.

Secondly, for GM Badges, do you know if ArcDream would like to administer their own collection and issue them to ArcDream GMs, or if each GM should independently apply for their GM badge?

clockworkjoe

• BUY MY BOOK
  • Administrator
  • Extreme XP CEO
    • View Profile
    • BUY MY BOOK
Re: ArcDream and GenCon 2013
« Reply #1 on: January 05, 2013, 06:05:46 PM »
From Shane:

I'll post an announcement and call for volunteers on Monday.

If GMs sign up through Arc Dream -- where I put their data into the system under our account -- that helps make sure the events are all under the same umbrella which gets us better placement. It also gives me more flexibility in obtaining and distributing comp badges.

But I have no problem with someone signing up on his own and requesting the badge on his own. If the DIY guy sends me the event details, I can ask the GenCon people to put it under our banner after the fact.

Tadanori Oyama

• Extreme XP CEO
  • The Full Time GM
    • View Profile
    • Full Time GM
« Reply #2 on: January 05, 2013, 08:15:21 PM »
Sweet. I'm going for a badge this time.

Tadanori Oyama

• Extreme XP CEO
  • The Full Time GM
    • View Profile
    • Full Time GM
« Reply #3 on: January 07, 2013, 12:32:47 PM »
Any specific ArcDream games that people are especially interested in playing?

I have Wild Talents including the Ecolapse and GrimWars settings; Monsters and Other Childish Things; Reign; and Dirty World.

Tadanori Oyama

• Extreme XP CEO
  • The Full Time GM
    • View Profile
    • Full Time GM
« Reply #4 on: January 15, 2013, 06:28:43 PM »
Details are released!

http://arcdream.com/home/?p=1468

I am totally excited; there's going to be new stuff available this year!

Tadanori Oyama

• Extreme XP CEO
  • The Full Time GM
    • View Profile
    • Full Time GM
« Reply #5 on: February 19, 2013, 01:15:43 AM »
ArcDream games are up!

http://theunspeakableoath.com/home/?p=1261

Actual registration won't be until May but please check out this list of fine games and GMs which ArcDream will be laying out for your consideration. Of course the best games will be mine but you should consider signing up for some of the other fine GMs efforts such as James Knevitt, Ross Payton, and Greg Stolze. Seriously, you can play in a game run by Greg Stolze.

I'll be running one of only two available "Drachenritter" scenarios. Keep your eyes peeled for updates on Drachenritter as we move farther into the year, I think you'll be pleasantly surprised.

My games will have a maximum of six registered players but I encourage any RPPR fans who might not get in as prepurchased players to come on by the room with generics as I will do everything I can to make a little extra space, especially in the Delta Green scenario.