Author Topic: Ghosts, lochness Monster, Bigfoot, Aliens What do you think?  (Read 7132 times)

codered

• I dream in graph paper lines
  • Don't Hate!!!
    • View Profile
Ghosts, lochness Monster, Bigfoot, Aliens What do you think?
« on: December 29, 2009, 06:42:21 PM »
 Are they real what do you think ?
Kenders Rock

Mckma

• President of the Apparatus of Kwalish fan club
  • Sometimes Murphy's Law needs to be enforced
    • View Profile
Re: Ghosts, lochness Monster, Bigfoot, Aliens What do you think?
« Reply #1 on: December 29, 2009, 06:59:05 PM »
Well, which system are we talking about?

Bad jokes aside I don't know.  I honestly never really think about it other than the fact that I find it statistically unlikely that anything but aliens exist as we haven't found any irrefutable proof of them.  When it comes to alien life, I have come to wonder about different forms of life and wonder what possible other forms could exist (such as based on different elements or whatnot)...

Boyos

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 29, 2009, 10:56:18 PM »
I am an avid coast to coast listener and fully belive that were not alone in this univers let alone the world. Most beings can posibly have the interdimentional capablity so it can easly be written off as real on that aspact. but to belive that big foot has it is hard. thats the only one im pretty sure dont exist, outside of lets say remote moutain areas such as in asia. everything else im pretty sure exist. so im a beliver.

Mckma

• Sometimes Murphy's Law needs to be enforced
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 30, 2009, 06:17:24 AM »
I am an avid coast to coast listener and fully belive that were not alone in this univers let alone the world. Most beings can posibly have the interdimentional capablity so it can easly be written off as real on that aspact. but to belive that big foot has it is hard. thats the only one im pretty sure dont exist, outside of lets say remote moutain areas such as in asia. everything else im pretty sure exist. so im a beliver.

I really liked listening to Coast to Coast when I had the chance, don't really have that anymore...

Boyos

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 30, 2009, 10:17:06 PM »
if every topic was paranormal like it used to I would prob subscribe to there payed feed of the show. but last year or so 3 out of 7 days is economics guys and of the 7, 1 days are covered by george napp wich I just cant stand him, I lkie ian for the sat night guy but george nap on sunday pisses me off. haha.

Murph

• I am worth 100 points in GURPS...ladies
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 31, 2009, 12:01:42 AM »
Ah, if there's a steady paycheck in it, I'll believe anything you say.

codered

• I dream in graph paper lines
  • Don't Hate!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 31, 2009, 02:17:13 PM »
I believe in most of this stuff why not. But I can't stand any of those ghost hunter shows. how can you call your self a ghost hunter but jump every other second. that shit is lame.
Kenders Rock